forky123

Closing active threads

Guest FatRichard

I was not aware that westerners belabor so much on the whys and justifications for buying the services of a prostitute.  I have not come across such enthusiasm or curiosity on the Thai side of things.  Buying and selling sex is very commonplace in Thailand as you know, particularly among ourselves.  We are just very discreet about it ..

Great insight and I hope you will continue to share more of your insights here.  Personally I find the Thai approach in these matters to be very sensible.

Guest FatRichard

I thought we have already established that you have a sexy body and have to turn away "unsolicited attention" from prostitutes, middle aged guys and my Aunt Myrtle?

Fossil, surely your Aunt Myrtle cannot be that desperate!  Bring her to Thailand and show her a really good time. :yahoo:

Fossil, surely your Aunt Myrtle cannot be that desperate!  Bring her to Thailand and show her a really good time. :yahoo:

Maybe his Aunt Myrtle is also a Fossil and she could be desperate, because if someone gives in to her "unsolicited advances" and touches her, she may fall apart in a thousand bone pieces.

Guest FossilGay

My Aunt Myrtle ain't desperate!!  She's blind!!!