Guest Djrlon

Nov 4th for four nights

I have been to Thai Red Cross twice. Registration and processing is messy, from one counter to another, up and down (ground floor, basement, mezzanine). And finally there are two rooms number 9, and I waited in front of the wrong one. If someone has another suggestion where to get tested, consider it.

Off to MBK... Fortune IT malls today then sight seeing about town..any tips an what to see?

take a trip to the Grand Palace and Wat Po by the boat from Saphan Taksin BTS, in the evening grand tour of Silom and Soi Twilight,have a masdsage at Arena , attend show at Jupiter than go to Screwboys and off bed warmer for the night, sound like  a plan?

Vinapu's plan is good, although I would substitute some different gogo bars.  Maybe Classic boys.  However, it completely depends on what you prefer.

If you want to extend the daytime plan, there's a food market somewhere near the river just south of Wat Po, which is down to earth & I quite enjoyed visiting. 

Then after the palace, why not walk eastwards and take the ferry along the Klong towards the National Stadium BTS ?   

Wat Hua Lampong, a short (5 min?) walk from Soi Twilight. Nearest MRT station is Sam Yan (entrance is just in front of the wat), whereas MRT Hua Lampong and Hua Lampong railway station are km away.

Beside live cows, there is Ruam Gatanyu, a society that collects bodies of people without relatives, and you can make merit by donating for coffins which are displayed (empty). There is a Chinese shrine as well with so many burning incense stick, it borders on chemical warfare.