traveller123

ThaiMasseur.biz Pattaya

Guest chinton

I had an excellent professional massage done by Tik...

No age restrictions as I am far in my sixtees already !

And no sexual services, although "incidental" happy ending can happen..

Excellent massage anyway

As a webmaster of Nick's site I can assure you: Nick answers every email which has been delivered to his mailbox - I can see it at server. Please resend your email. 

About time of reply: usually he does it every night once per day. So: if you want massage at next 24 hours  the best way to order - is order by phone (you may to call few time since Nick doesn't pick up phone while he does massage).

If you will supply me with data of your message (via PM) - I can check if it has been received by my email-server.

Short update: Nick is out of Pattaya for vacation: visiting his home town for 10 days. 

Most fresh reference about his massage I got for publication today:

Dear Jirapat, i would like to thank you for your excellent massage i received last thursday. It was so enjoyable and relaxing that i felt asleep 2 times during the massage. You are without any doubt the best masseur from Pattaya and believe me i tried a lot before you.

For all readers : please book Jirapat for the oil massage, he is so fantastic and will bring you with his massage to the 7th sky !

Take care Eric. I will come back to Pattaya just for getting a massage from you :-)

you can read all references here: http://www.thaimasseur.biz/references-thai-massage.php

Guest ronnie4you

When I was younger, I had a muscular look. At one massage parlor in New York run by Asians, I didn't get the happy ending,so I complained to the manager, who gave it to me in the cloakroom!

I never thought you could get a happy ending with a massage on Jomtien beach. I was wrong on that. What a weird feeling, to be cumming whilst all these people walked past. Yes, it was done discreetly.