Guest Erickchan

Asian from Canada on his first trip to Bangkok

Guest FossilGay

Beauty of Thailand is that you are never to old to get a shoot at willing company.

Are you in Bangkok already?

If yes I will be attending show at Hot male tonight and then I'll go to Tawan for my last night prick,

you can join in.

vinapu,

Are you inviting Erlick Chan to an orgy?  How was last night's prick?  Did you get to "shoot" him?  No wonder bar boys are getting fewer and fewer these days!

My apologies for spelling mistakes, getting used to typing on tablet and it seems I'm not getting good at it.

Consolation prize- last night pick still here even if it's 10 am already. Sleeping soundly, my guess

will be exhausted by my ministrations,

Judging by crowded podiums last night at Taiwan and night before at BoyzBoyBoyz, news about scarcity of both clients and bar boys are exaggerated. Good bars are doing well.

Guest FossilGay

Consolation prize- last night prick still here even if it's 10 am already. Sleeping soundly, my guess

will be exhausted by my ministrations,

Take a photo of him and post it here!  You can cover his face.  That would be sooooo kinky!!

""Consolation prize?

You mean you have missed your first choice?

By the way, I am glad that Tawan is doing well.

"Think of Happiness, Think of Tawan" haha soooo true.""

No , consolation was for showing publicly my inaptitude of operating tablet.

Jasper, while at Tawan I have few first choices, one last night was exactly

one we both seem to like the most.

Guest calvinmac23

Anyone know where I can go? Also if I look too old to still pick up hot Thai guys haha.

if you mean pick up as in for free? it depends. i think thais consider tall, gym-junky type of guys attractive.so if you are like that, you have no problems. but if you will pay a boy to go out or have sex with you, it doesn't matter even if they find you unattractive.

Oh not yet:) i am There feb 4:)

Keep reading posts here, by Feb you should have a good idea from reports posted where to go. high season is coming with more people arriving and hopefully posting their experiences including myself , back home already unfortunately