Travellerdave

Contact on Planet Romeo

Just been browsing as my next trip is looming up. Several boys have contacted me with such as "Hi" or "What you do" or "What you look for ". I usually reply politely saying that in am not in Pattaya today or something like that. I don't attempt to make a date for two weeks hence, as the boys are not interested.

This nearly always brings the contact to a finish.

When in Thailand I would check the boys profile and if he looks attractive I might ask for a few details like where he is situated. Then I get his phone because arranging the date is impossible via GR due to response delay, but then the language barrier arises.

If I initiate the contact I never know what to say - it has to be more than "Hi", but I don't like revealing my hotel. I suppose stating long time or short or "Top/bottom " would be appropriate.

It's a bit of an untidy process which can lead to disappointment on either side.

Any suggestions ?.

Don't worry about it.  They have heard everything  and they are quite good at using translation if they are lost. It is a big difference in Pattaya vs. Bangkok.  In Pattaya 90% of the boys are money-boys and the type you like 99%.

I suggest you not worry about hotel. You may ask if they have ID because then they will cease conversation if they are under age(in most cases)

You will have much more success if you only contact when you are ready to meet. Thai boys are not good at showing up on time for advance appointments.

Tell what you require and make sure they know if they do not look like photos you will send them away.

Good Luck