Guest asiandude

Massage in Jontien

Guest asiandude

What's the latest in the massage scene in Jontien? Is Well-ness a "gay" (don't like to use that term but you get my point) parlor? I read that Happy Massage is gone and not much info on Two Faces. I also read that you can get a happy ending at the blind massage place, which I find really odd as I thought it's a non-sexual place. Any info would be helpful, or should I just head to Boyz Town, etc.? Thanks!

asiandude

The blind massage place is predominantly only massage (oil and Thai), and very good it is too. I did on one occasion have a different masseur than my usual preference who offered a hand job, but it's the only time, so I wouldn't expect it.

I had a massage from a Cambodian guy at Question Mark which was memorable for all the right reasons.

Guest asiandude

Here's a stupid question: how do I approach them? They don't seem to want to talk to me other than getting me in the bars and bringing me drinks. I am guessing because I look like I should be working like them, not being served. LOL

I'm assuming at the blind massage place you had an oil massage, not a thai massage?

Thx!

I had an oil massage yes. If you have Thai massage at the Blind place, you are partially clothed in an open room with others. Most of the oil massages I've had there were in curtained off 'cubicles' (bit like a hospital ward). On the one occasion I mentioned, I was in a private room to the left at the top of the stairs. To be honest, I like the Blind massage place because they're well trained and professional and I like the ethos of the place. I would feel I was cheapening it by asking or expecting anything over and above.

As to QM, I sat and had a drink with the guy and we got talking and developed a 'rapport'. So moving up to their massage room was a natural development!

Guest asiandude

Never made it that far, typically they greet and sit me down, get me drinks then leave me alone. I honestly think they think I'm "working" even though I'm very much a farang at heart, lol... my north american accent probably throws them off even more.

Guest asiandude

Don't need to... just walked through Jomtien complex, there were at least 3, 4 massage places in addition to the blind massage place. The masseurs couldn't wait to "talk to me"  LOL I'm good!

Guest asiandude

@Dalewood, I'm not Thai. I've lived in Canada most of my life and I'm fairly muscular, i.e. not twinky. I'm guessing because of my looks and being fluent in English throw them off. Most of them wink and blow kisses and wave from afar but won't come near me, you get the picture.

@Nasherich, I just kept walking until I saw a big ass sign that says "MASSAGE". I think it's called Soda Massage. There are at least two more in the same corner. One of boys spotted me and came over. You can imagine the rest. The massage was good (enough) and the masseur just gave me the happy ending without asking for any tips. That was a surprise. I sort of gave him the ok smile when he "accidentally" touched my "danger zone". I also want to mention that some guys are just demanding stingy a-holes. The guy next to my booth (?) was constantly demanding and complaining... like seriously, give that poor masseur a break!

I might go back tomorrow or try the blind massage place.

The massage was good (enough) and the masseur just gave me the happy ending without asking for any tips. That was a surprise. I sort of gave him the ok smile when he "accidentally" touched my "danger zone". I also want to mention that some guys are just demanding stingy a-holes. The guy next to my booth (?) was constantly demanding and complaining... like seriously, give that poor masseur a break!

Are you saying you did not tip him?  They never ask for tips but a tip is always expected. Even if no happy ending a tip, equivalent to cost of the massage, is expected. 

Guest asiandude

Are you saying you did not tip him?  They never ask for tips but a tip is always expected. Even if no happy ending a tip, equivalent to cost of the massage, is expected. 

Of course I tipped him! The massage was 300B (to the house) and I gave him 500B as tips. He almost fell to the floor and gave me a hug. My experience in Bangkok has been either a minimum tip is specified or the masseur asks if XXX Baht is ok. I'm guessing Pattaya is a bit different? This is my first time here.