Guest pololopo

New in thailand help! :D

Guest pololopo

Hey im going to thailand in September, ive been planning the trip and i have a couple of questions , been one of them how does it Works in the gogo Bars and the normal Bars to peek a guy? And how much does it cost a long and Short time? Thank you !

September is usual time for heavy tropical rains and flooding. https://www.google.com/search?q=bangkok+september (check images)

Prices vary on city, your age and your weight :) When I'm walking by Boyztown I hear "Mister buy me drink, take me home", but my BF hears "Hey, I'll buy you drink, take me home!". In general: short 1000-1500, long 1000-2000.

Guest pololopo

Hey im going to thailand in September, ive been planning the trip and i have a couple of questions , been one of them how does it Works in the gogo Bars and the normal Bars to peak a guy? And how much does it cost a long and Short time? Thank you !

Guest pololopo

September is usual time for heavy tropical rains and flooding. https://www.google.com/search?q=bangkok+september (check images)

Prices vary on city, your age and your weight :) When I'm walking by Boyztown I hear "Mister buy me drink, take me home", but my BF hears "Hey, I'll buy you drink, take me home!". In general: short 1000-1500, long 1000-2000.

Thank you very much!! , im planing to go to bangkok and pattaya , im 23 years old

Thank you very much!! , im planing to go to bangkok and pattaya , im 23 years old

Oh, then forget about money, just visit normal club or disco like DJ in Bangkok or Idol/Nab/whatever in Pattaya and you will have company just in 30 min max for free, or use web/phone apps like grindr, romeo or jackd. At my 50+ I never pay for sex in South East Asia, but sometimes pay OFF to bar if I don't want to wait.

Guest pololopo

Oh, then forget about money, just visit normal club or disco like DJ in Bangkok or Idol/Nab/whatever in Pattaya and you will have company just in 30 min max for free, or use web/phone apps like grindr, romeo or jackd. At my 50+ I never pay for sex in South East Asia, but sometimes pay OFF to bar if I don't want to wait.

Hehe thanks , ill follow your advice

Just few general:

- treat Thai as equal people

- is it relatively poor country so watch you pockets

- newer do wai till time when you will really-really know what are you doing (99% farangs do it wrong)

- follow locals if you want to see real Thaialnd: eat in place where locals do, visit massage-shop what locals visit

- don't miss Royal Palace, Wat Po, Wat Arun, artists house on the channels, have boat trip by Chao Praya at time of sunset, in Bangkok, visit Ayutaya, visit river Kwai and spend night (better 2) there in floating hotel, if you will visit Pattaya don't sleep at day time but visit Nong Nuch, Million year stones park, Siracha zoo and take a rope tour at Flight of Gibbon, spend day at the beach of Ko Larn (island 20-40 min by boat near Pattaya)

- and main: don't hurry - after first visit you will love Thailand and will return there many times :)

Just few general:

- treat Thai as equal people

- is it relatively poor country so watch you pockets

- newer do wai till time when you will really-really know what are you doing (99% farangs do it wrong)

- follow locals if you want to see real Thaialnd: eat in place where locals do, visit massage-shop what locals visit

- don't miss Royal Palace, Wat Po, Wat Arun, artists house on the channels, have boat trip by Chao Praya at time of sunset, in Bangkok, visit Ayutaya, visit river Kwai and spend night (better 2) there in floating hotel, if you will visit Pattaya don't sleep at day time but visit Nong Nuch, Million year stones park, Siracha zoo and take a rope tour at Flight of Gibbon, spend day at the beach of Ko Larn (island 20-40 min by boat near Pattaya)

- and main: don't hurry - after first visit you will love Thailand and will return there many times :)

Hi Moses,

Any recommendations for places (restaurants) with good local foods near Silom bkk and boytown Pattaya?

Thanks

Hi Moses,

Any recommendations for places (restaurants) with good local foods near Silom bkk and boytown Pattaya?

Thanks

I'm sorry.

I'm never alone in Thailand so I even don't try to remember places since they change every time - local boys show us such places one by one. After breakfast in hotel I never know where will be next food :) It can be roof of 5 star hotel or "hole in the wall" just next to soi 4 at Silom (I'm seriously: the best papaya salad after village in Isan I got in small "2-tables-cafe" for locals somewhere under stairs on opposite soi4 over road "in the hole" btw 2 buildings).

Guest pololopo

I'm sorry.

I'm never alone in Thailand so I even don't try to remember places since they change every time - local boys show us such places one by one. After breakfast in hotel I never know where will be next food :) It can be roof of 5 star hotel or "hole in the wall" just next to soi 4 at Silom (I'm seriously: the best papaya salad after village in Isan I got in small "2-tables-cafe" for locals somewhere under stairs on opposite soi4 over road "in the hole" btw 2 buildings).

I think the same way , Thank you very much for answering! !

I think the same way , Thank you very much for answering! !

May I ask you what the best way is to travel between the cities? Train or plane?

uhhh... what cities?

sometimes it is aircraft, sometimes bus, very often taxi or limo (they are really cheap here, for example I use taxi to travel to Cambodia from Bangkok), but almost never trains unless you want to watch what it is "railroad in Thailand" - they are cheap, clean (almost every time) but old and slow and almost never come to endpoint in time.

Guest pololopo

uhhh... what cities?

sometimes it is aircraft, sometimes bus, very often taxi or limo (they are really cheap here, for example I use taxi to travel to Cambodia from Bangkok), but almost never trains unless you want to watch what it is "railroad in Thailand" - they are cheap, clean (almost every time) but old and slow and almost never come to endpoint in time.

Hahahah ok better not the train

Hahahah ok better not the train

Do you think I should get a tourguide? For bangkok for example?

I can say it, and you see some links in my "signature" :) But I don't want to promote that. Look web, compare prices if you want to have guide. :) Do you know what words you will hear in Thailand the same often as "Sawatdee"?  "Up to you".

Hi Moses,

Thanks

By local foods do you mean Thai food? Pattaya has hundreds of restaurants featuring many types of international cuisine most of which is locally grown.  

TomNg you can try The Mango Tree restaurant, its on the same soi as Tawan bar. Quite a reasonable place and a nice place to sit outside for a feed, maybe not when it's as humid as hell though then you ask for a table inside in the air con