manuelmendez

Your favourite tawan men

Too bad Tawan website doesn't have a photo gallery of its bodybuilder with the corresponding no. tag. It would be much easier to discuss with pictures. I wonder why they have a gallery of the bodybuilder competition photo & not have the individual boy photo & tag.

Too bad Tawan website doesn't have a photo gallery of its bodybuilder with the corresponding no. tag. It would be much easier to discuss with pictures. I wonder why they have a gallery of the bodybuilder competition photo & not have the individual boy photo & tag.

I think its for the privacy of the men working in tawan.

1) lun

2) thong

Lun has not worked in tawan for years now. My favorite was ex, but he also recently left the trade. Come to think of it, most of my fave guys are out of the trade.

kong seems to be the most handsome guy right now, but very limited services. Ten meanwhile is the most active guy in the bar, which is a turn off for me, eventhough he has the best bod in the bar.

Lun has not worked in tawan for years now. My favorite was ex, but he also recently left the trade. Come to think of it, most of my fave guys are out of the trade.

kong seems to be the most handsome guy right now, but very limited services. Ten meanwhile is the most active guy in the bar, which is a turn off for me, eventhough he has the best bod in the bar.

I always dream to meet Lun. I saw him a few years ago in Tawan and i was so stupid to no book him, thinking i could see him later !!! All my favourites left the trade. Next week i will be in Thailand, hope i can meet guys in Tawan, like Chanchai, A, Wichai... I so miss them !

Guest liao123456

Actually know some punters who likes bulgy almost chubby guys. So i guess i man's poison is another man's meat,good

Guest kid2729

Can't wait for my trip to Tawan next week... it' nearly two years since the last time I've been there.... Hope that my muscle daddy has not retired yet, he told me he 46 at that time (So now he is 48 :p ). Mature muscle men are sexy to me! :D