Alizizou

Sado Men Spa,Kuala Lumpur

Alizizou,

I am not sure whether you realise that most Europeans and Americans prefer not to go to Muslim countries especially as most of them support gay killings. Read below

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/06/22/g25-deplores-malaysians-who-support-orlando-club-killings/

Definitely not the place for this argument. 

Alizizou,

I am not sure whether you realise that most Europeans and Americans prefer not to go to Muslim countries especially as most of them support gay killings.

When comes to gay killings unfortunately recently it seems that USA  is the worst, isn't it?

Should we be afraid of going there too?

When comes to gay killings unfortunately recently it seems that USA  is the worst, isn't it?

Should we be afraid of going there too?

No, the USA is not the worst. 

But it may be the country where gay killing is...  THE EASIEST!   :angry:

1. "sado" originally means big and stupid.. but it evolves into muscular because most of these malay men are really stupid... they force the public into thinking that sado really means muscular...

2. though the spa tempted me.. but i will give it a pass because based from my experience.. these so called muscular men working in the spa are bunch of fairies.. unlike the ones in Bangkok.

3. Majority of these malay "sado" straight men (i hate that word... because as CT2005 said.. it gives your the feeling of the word sadoisms) are NOT gay friendly. Muslim Malays are bunch of hypocrites.. u can say that gays are an abomination and this and that ... yet other sins they are ok with... some of them are just clueless about how bodybuilding world also involves the gays... last year a famous body builder was caught red handed having an affair with a transvestite.. and they whole malay bodybuilding community crucified him... poor guy... 

4. again most malay muscular sado men are stupid.. they beautify their physical appearance for the sake of.. oh i am muscular and great. They won't take advantage of what they have.. like selling their body for money like the ones in bangkok.. i know it is their right.. but it is a shame and a waste.

5. Malaysia will never be a highly developed country because there are too many restrictions because of the closed minded öh we are muslim and we cannot do this and that".. i giggled everytime i saw pictures of malay muscular men posted their shirtless ripped body in the facebook, and yet they blackened the lower part of the body  because it is against their religion to show that part... then why show at all in the first place.. hah!!

6. let us wait and see how long will that spa lasts... there will be jealous malays report it to the authority (if there are any hanky panky going around behind the scenes).. raids will happen most of the time... ha ha... that's the way of life in malaysia

and yes.. i have been around the block long enough and had many distasteful experience with these malay muscular men...

so. i'll pass.. i would rather go to Bangkok and get me some Tawan/ hero/ prince/ jupiter etc etc... men rather than torturing myself with these vain useless sado men.