Vessey

Showtime: which are currently the best boy shows in Pattaya and why?

Shamelessly I am trawling for recommendations in advance of my next Pattaya holiday, but I also hope that this thread could be of wider interest.

I have seen threads on individual bars/agogos across Pattaya but much of their basic information is now quite old and in many I also get no sense of what I might expect from their 'shows'. And anyhow such things can change with any new staff and/or management.

My current experience is limited really to BoyzBoyzBoyz and X-Boyz

BoyzBoyzBoyz offered an agenda of cock-show events, even encouraging a 'meet and stroke' walk-about the audience at one point. It had a broad spectrum of boys from twinks to hunks who ranged from well-hung to very well-hung.

X-Boys was similar but with their 'Special Show' on the 21st  having pairs of boys getting, shall we say, very intimately acquainted both on the stage and then around the audience. I went in January - do they still do them?

Any advice on other places would be appreciated please and with at least generalized details; is it all dancing or cabaret style for example, or does it get raunchier?

Guest anonone

Unless I am forgetting something,I think BBB and X-Boys have the only sex shows now.  X-Boys has their "special" show on the 21st of each month, which gets more action on stage.  Regretfully, it never seems to correspond with my visits. 

Venue in Jomtien has a show.  Cabaret style (no sex) but very cute staff. 

No organized shows in Sunee now, but I great prefer their individual shows anyway.  

:spiteful:

Guest ryanasia

The Venue in Jomtien without a doubt. Cute twinks, good cabaret shows. No go go, but just enjoying cute boys dancing etc. 

PS: Vessey question: You pointed us to Jason on Chaturbate, but he hasn't been online for ages. What happened?

Was going to mention the venue but if you are looking for fucking shows or raunchy The Venue isn't the place.

The Venue in Jomtien without a doubt. Cute twinks, good cabaret shows. No go go, but just enjoying cute boys dancing etc. 

PS: Vessey question: You pointed us to Jason on Chaturbate, but he hasn't been online for ages. What happened?

He hasn't been on for ages, but I think that is down to equipment failure (electronic LOL), I am hoping to engineer a visit from him next week in Pats - but negotiations are one-going! LOL

He hasn't been on for ages, but I think that is down to equipment failure (electronic LOL), I am hoping to engineer a visit from him next week in Pats - but negotiations are one-going! LOL

OK. Well in his twitter feed he comes over als wealthy. At least he has a wealthy sponsor. He shops in expensive shops. Has MacBook, iPhone. If he cant buy new equipment I guess his sponsor broke up with him.

But he is clearly used to be treated well. I think you need to spend more than 1500 baht on him for a fuck. :-).

He clearly is used to much more! Will be an expensive visit.

A year ago I sat through the show at BoyzBoyzBoyz and quite liked it.

Yesterday 10 pm at X-Boys Pattaya was so-so, at least focused on boys and cocks (I have no interest in ladyboys, singing, dancing at all). With the B-Boys (completely new group, none of the original left as far as I remember) passing through audience collecting tips, and two of their own boys joined at the hip passing through audience collecting tips.

All being well I should arrive back in Pattaya on Tuesday night for 3 weeks and will hopefully be out and about checking some more of these shows.

Interesting that you had 'hip joining' at X-Boys last night, I had thought it restricted to their 'Special Shows' on the 21st of each month - perhaps it is more routine now?

OK. Well in his twitter feed he comes over als wealthy. At least he has a wealthy sponsor. He shops in expensive shops. Has MacBook, iPhone. If he cant buy new equipment I guess his sponsor broke up with him.

But he is clearly used to be treated well. I think you need to spend more than 1500 baht on him for a fuck. :-).

He clearly is used to much more! Will be an expensive visit.

Negotiations with young Jason are going well; exactly how well I will know Tuesday night! LOL

And yes it will be expensive, but its an itch that needs to be scratched.

I wonder if I can get him out to BBB or XBoys?