Guest Qualityonly

The Massage Shops

Guest Qualityonly

Walking around Boyztown last night I was going to try the Copa Massage but walked on to find some Massage shops around the Pattayaland Sois and outside some hot looking boys.

One shop situated near Beach Rd had a hot young twink sitting outside.

I walked past ever so slowly waiting for him to shout "massage? Massage ! But no his face was stuck in his Smartphone so I stopped ,"massage? I said to him.

Unfortanetely I had this idea like most other Shops that when you order an oil massage you usually go upstairs to a private room which I was hoping,however to my disapointment my massage bed was directly inside the shop opposite the customers getting their foot massage so no hanky panky in fact not even any talking as everyone could hear you,not my ideal situation.

Stripping down to my underwear this hunky twink done a normal massage just going through the motions but im sure if we had a private area he would of done extras.

300 b plus 100 tip, I must say he didnt look overly excited at a 100 baht tip but anyway that maybe my perception only

Gave him my business card hopefully he'll ring.

Have yet to try Relax Massage opp Tukcom if anyone has Reviews?

Guest anonone

Walking around Boyztown last night I was going to try the Copa Massage but walked on to find some Massage shops around the Pattayaland Sois and outside some hot looking boys.

One shop situated near Beach Rd had a hot young twink sitting outside.

I walked past ever so slowly waiting for him to shout "massage? Massage ! But no his face was stuck in his Smartphone so I stopped ,"massage? I said to him.

Unfortanetely I had this idea like most other Shops that when you order an oil massage you usually go upstairs to a private room which I was hoping,however to my disapointment my massage bed was directly inside the shop opposite the customers getting their foot massage so no hanky panky in fact not even any talking as everyone could hear you,not my ideal situation.

Stripping down to my underwear this hunky twink done a normal massage just going through the motions but im sure if we had a private area he would of done extras.

300 b plus 100 tip, I must say he didnt look overly excited at a 100 baht tip but anyway that maybe my perception only

Gave him my business card hopefully he'll ring.

Have yet to try Relax Massage opp Tukcom if anyone has Reviews?

Maybe I was at this shop last trip.  I think it was on Pattayaland 13/4 (same soi as WWB), though it could have been the next one down.  But closer to Beach Rd.  

I can't remember the name of the place, but a mixed (Male/Female) staff.  I saw a very cute lad out front and he enticed me in for an oil massage.  As you mentioned, just a curtained off area next to the foot massage chairs, on the main floor.  Fortunately for me, the place was EMPTY and we had quite some fun. 

Reminded me a bit of the very small place on Pattaya Sai Song, just down from Boyztown.  Has a laundry affiliated with it, and usually a guy or two sitting out front.  Haven't seen any cute ones there in a bit, but several years ago I had quite the fun with a cute lad...but the same setup.  Curtained off area on the main floor.  

I do like the random wanderings down small streets to find such a great treat.  And there is a bit more of the unknown at these shops as you can never be quite sure what the staff will be up for.  

Good times.  Making me miss Thailand a lot.  Thankfully, back soon for another visit.  

Yes vinapu I Think you are one of the guys who cares about the boys as individuals.

I think most of us do and when we think about returning to Thailand we really think about returning to  ABomb to see if boy X is still there  and having massage at Bonny's hoping Y will be available on day of our arrival  

I do like the random wanderings down small streets to find such a great treat.  And there is a bit more of the unknown at these shops as you can never be quite sure what the staff will be up for.   

But how do you initiate activities?

I want to get my hands on the boy's skin, so when suitable during the massage, I will touch him (shorts and sleeveless shirts are good, these traditional costumes not because there can be many layers of cloth and I don't know where to slip my hand in), then he might move indicating he doesn't like this, or ask if I want a hand job, or ask how much I will tip, all of which disturbs the flow, and anyway I would like a slow change from standard massage to erotic.

I want to get my hands on the boy's skin, so when suitable during the massage, I will touch him (shorts and sleeveless shirts are good, these traditional costumes not because there can be many layers of cloth and I don't know where to slip my hand in), then he might move indicating he doesn't like this, or ask if I want a hand job, or ask how much I will tip, all of which disturbs the flow, and anyway I would like a slow change from standard massage to erotic.

at least for first 1/2 hr I wait for his moves, if nothing promising happens I'd tough whatever part of his body is not covered and will go from there, pretending I want to stop his massaging hands seems to be working well 

Guest anonone

I pretty much do the same as vinapu.  During the first half hour, usually get some indication they are up for more.  Typically they will press their crotch against my feet or something...in a coy way..while working on legs.  Or when they move up to back/shoulder, they will often do the same only with my hands (that I be sure to have conveniently close by and accessible).  Pressing back against their cock (with either foot or hand) is kinda the signal to them that more attention is appreciated.

Sometimes flirty talk can also work wonders.  "You are very handsome"...."You have such a sexy body...do you go fitness"..."You look a lot like my BF"...whatever.  

Truth be told, I am not one for prowling massage shops for sex.  (I tend to get most of my friends from TNI).  Most of the time, I am getting a massage to just relax and be pampered a bit.  If it doesn't turn into a sex session, I am not really disappointed...and in fact save some baht. LOL  Sometimes, I doubt I would be "up" for sex, having been well satiated by BF earlier...but those damn cute massage guys always get me to rise to the occasion.   :spiteful:

I get a good idea if they are interested when they massage my thighs and run their hands in between and gently brush the intimate bits, I spread my legs a bit further to give a signal that more is appreciated and generally it works. Other times when they position themselves between my legs to massage my back I will lift one of my legs and start rubbing up against his legs or  if he is at my side I will just use my hands to gently stroke whatever part of him is handy. A sure indicator to me that the real fun is about to start is when, during the massage I feel his hard cock rubbing against me or poking me, when that happens it's usually the time to make a grab for it and send the unmistakable signal that I want more of it and to let the fun begin.