tahomatom05

Novice here, please don't judge

hey gentlemen!  been loving your posts, thank you so much for sharing and providing an education for a novice!

I'm 29, and will be making my first trip to bangkok soon.  Super excited, yet not sure what to expect.

Question regarding oral in massage shops....is Oral performed with a condom, or without?

Thanks in advance!  If you're in BKK when i am, drinks are on me ;-)

Welcome on board :)

Take sex-industry in Thailand as... industry. You are customer, than more clear you will explain your wishes, then more close to your dreams will be it's realization. Drop out your shyness, for decades they saw hundred thousands of such customers. It is market. You should to ask straightforward and will get what you want.

With condom? Ok, Sir, take this boy

Without condom? Ok, Sir, this boy can do

Bended to right dick? Ok, Sir, take this boy

It is how it works - market. 

play safe and make sure your boys do too

That's good advice for anything over a hand job. Getting head without a condom on isn't nearly as pleasurable as receiving it without, but if your masseur has taken a (viral) load from an infected customer recently, you're at risk yourself.  

I know, I know... everyone has their own acceptable level of risk, but tahomatom05 did ask. It's lamentable how many people think they're actually with "new boy, just start today, can do all"

That said, tahomatom05, use the big head to think with, and have fun! 

Guest ryanasia

welcome to the forum , we are waiting impatiently for your reports

soon you will know how paradise looks like, play safe and make sure your boys do too

down boy down

That's good advice for anything over a hand job. Getting head without a condom on isn't nearly as pleasurable as receiving it without, but if your masseur has taken a (viral) load from an infected customer recently, you're at risk yourself.  

I know, I know... everyone has their own acceptable level of risk, but tahomatom05 did ask. It's lamentable how many people think they're actually with "new boy, just start today, can do all"

That said, tahomatom05, use the big head to think with, and have fun! 

Definitely looking to play safe.  I just don't know how frequent oral without condoms, or bareback sex happens in these establishments...so I wanted to prepare myself.

Just not looking to be pressured into anything that I'm not interested in partaking in.

Welcome on board :)

Take sex-industry in Thailand as... industry. You are customer, than more clear you will explain your wishes, then more close to your dreams will be it's realization. Drop out your shyness, for decades they saw hundred thousands of such customers. It is market. You should to ask straightforward and will get what you want.

With condom? Ok, Sir, take this boy

Without condom? Ok, Sir, this boy can do

Bended to right dick? Ok, Sir, take this boy

It is how it works - market. 

Yikes....its like a butcher shop.  I think i'm in love...