floridarob

Bondage, S&M clubs/bars??

I was thinking with the number of freaks (the sexual kind) that come to Thailand....I've never seen a gay club/bar that caters to this fetish........ are there any, even underground

during the gogo boy sex shows, they use leather and beat each other with the leather batons .....

I think I saw one straight club somewhere in the PatPong area once.....but nothing gay.

Not sure if anyone's ever been to the NY Bondage club in NYC on Sundays....something like that?

the straight one is on Patpong 2 closer to Silom

Personally not aware of one in BKK, but that doesn't mean anything.  I think BBB Inn has a party room with a sling, so i suppose you could organize a party there on your own.  If you do try to do that, please do try to video when you are explaining to the boys what you want.  Priceless  ;)

Guest myskipper

wow, so it is closed, i was planing go there for a visit this month, sad no other place can go for fetish clubs in thailand. but the price indeed not very reasonable.

Guest ryanasia

Maybe it is done intentionally as money-masochism.

Probably just testing the waters... nothing ventured nothing gained. It is just one part of a well established business anyway.