stijntje

Vassa Bar closing

What is the reason for the bar closing? I would say as the smallest bar in Pattaya, Vassa just had not enough volume.

A bar twice the size of Vassa and twice the number of boys would pay double for rent and double for the boys, but draw in three times the number of customers. Vassa was simply below the optimum size.

Size was too small. Also they used to have a couple of cute twinks, but last time I looked ,the standard had dropped significantly & there was nothing to attract me in. So closure is no surprise.

Guest anonone

I was sorry to hear about Vassa closing.  It was one of the few bars in Boyztown that I would frequent.  

I loved the small footprint, and the lads were quite good, though I agree the standard had slipped in the last year.  

Towel night was always fun, and the staff would be quite brazen when I was the only one in the bar...

Towel night was always fun, and the staff would be quite brazen when I was the only one in the bar...

They used to have one particularly cute lad who lifted the whole place & indulged in amusing practices like removing towels off his co workers.    Highly commendable.  I suppose towel nights need that kind of fun element, since a towel that comes off is better than underwear, whereas a tightly worn towel is inferior.

The cute one wasn't there on my last visit.   His profile on one of the apps showed he hadn't logged on since early November.