DeWinter

Where is the most male erotic show in pattaya?

Hard cocks on display in BBB?

used to be , due to activities of BIB / boys in brown= police / from time to time shows are much tamer so by time you will be there  it may change back to previous normal.

Check XBoys show in Pattayaland soi 1, you may even see special show.

For a tip you will organize semi-private  hard cock display at Eros and Good Boys in Sunee  

Guest samebb

Best twinks (as of last weekend) is in ToyBoy. No show. But do you want to watch boys you don't like, or have fun with boys you do? 

Xboys (as of last weekend also) is not worth the 2 minute walk from BoyzTown. I don't see it lasting much longer. 

Xboys (as of last weekend also) is not worth the 2 minute walk from BoyzTown. I don't see it lasting much longer. 

Isn't X-Boys in Boyztown but in a parallel soi to BBB; closer to the big hotel which I can't remember the name?  Has a small shopping centre attached to it.

I think this was one of the bars I went to in March.  I thought the show was OK.  Not great but I don't remember feeling it was a total loss of the money spent.