reader

Clinic offers a whiter penis

afp-thailand-penis-whitening-jan-4-2018_

BANGKOK, Thailand – A Bangkok clinic that has drawn 100 men a month to its penis whitening service has caused a stir in Thailand, with social media users both baffled and alarmed by the phallic fad.

The Lelux Hospital, renowned for its body whitening expertise in a country obsessed with skin color, began offering the unconventional treatment six months ago after a male customer complained of "dark parts" on his groin.

"These days a lot of people are asking about it. We get around 100 clients a month, three to four clients a day," Bunthita Wattanasiri, a manager for the Skin and Laser department at Lelux Hospital told AFP.

The procedure, which uses laser whitening, got wide play on Thai television and social media on Thursday, January 4, after the hospital released images of a man undergoing the treatment.

"We have to be careful because it's a sensitive part of the body," Bunthita said, adding most clients were aged between 22 and 55-years-old with many from Thailand's LGBTQ community.

The same hospital stirred controversy last year for touting beautification treatment called a "3D Vagina" in which the customer's own body fat is used to make genitalia more plump.

The whitening service costs around $650 for five sessions.

https://www.rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/192919-penis-whitening-thailand-social-media-nuts

Excerpts from Coconuts Bangkok

Lelux Hospital advertised the laser on Facebook as, “The most talked-about treatment right now. [To achieve] pink, white Pikachu. End the problems caused by dark penises. It doesn’t hurt or require recovery. Ready to score right after it.”

In a live video, Lelux Hospital also interviewed the man in the viral post who is said to have been lasered. This patient, who was not named, said the difference is noticeable after the first treatment, “It was much lighter. I’ve had three treatments and now feel better.”

“I’m much more confident to wear swimsuits now when I travel.”

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/whiter-wang-thai-men-can-now-get-laser-treatment-lighten-penises/

I am now fantasising about the sort swimsuits where a whiter cock is so important ? LOL

It's strange that he is "much more confident to wear swimsuits".

He should be much more confident NOT wearing swimsuits...

Unless he wears those white swimsuits that when wet reveal all the details of what is behind.

"We have to be careful because it's a sensitive part of the body," Bunthita said, adding most clients were aged between 22 and 55-years-old with many from Thailand's LGBTQ community.

Does this mean that in my 70s I should not get a snow-white penis? How sad!

Seriously however, I think that penis whitening is a plus for some guys.  I have had sex with gorgeous Thais who I would have preferred that their cocks were not so dark. I hate to be so prejudiced...  but it is not a racist dislike of the color dark, but rather a preference of a UNIFORM body color.   

Seriously however, I think that penis whitening is a plus for some guys.  I have had sex with gorgeous Thais who I would have preferred that their cocks were not so dark. I hate to be so prejudiced...  but it is not a racist dislike of the color dark, but rather a preference of a UNIFORM body color. 

And those gorgeous Thais preferred that they had sex with anyone else.

But they weren't being prejudiced, mind you. Just objective.

another idiocy entertained by people who can't think about better use of their money

Anyone has the right to do with his money as they please.

It could be an idiocy to spend money on alcohol, which ruins the liver.

It has not been stated that the whitening ruins the penis of the boys.

While I want to have my hair darker, they want to have their penis whiter.

What's wrong with that?

But they were not having sex with you but with me.  And they were so eager to please... maybe that made them think of having a whiter penis?

It probably made them vomit.

It has not been stated that the whitening ruins the penis of the boys.

Whitening ruins the penis.

Declaring that your Thai sex partners don't meet your uniform color standard may be the most idiotic of your many trademark idiotic postings.

I think you're better off saving your money and remaining ensconced in your David Duke world of Lilly-white boys in the USA.

Now there must be a clan meeting you're scheduled to attend. I understand they'll be screening "Snow White".

This is a ludicrous waste of money.     

Besides, once someone has undressed to the extent that it is visible, no one is going to back out of the sex because the penis is too dark.  

It probably made them vomit.

Whitening ruins the penis.

Declaring that your Thai sex partners don't meet your uniform color standard may be the most idiotic of your many trademark idiotic postings.

You seem to be the champion not only of trolling and attacking the posts of others but also of bringing idiotic topics to the board. You started this idiotic thing of penis whitening, yet you get upset when others play along.  This is enough to make any decent person vomit.

If whitening ruins a penis this is a statement that should come from an urologist or dermatologist, and not from someone like you.

This is a ludicrous waste of money.     

Besides, once someone has undressed to the extent that it is visible, no one is going to back out of the sex because the penis is too dark.  

It's all a matter of opinion.  I think that it is ludicrous for a sex tourist to waste thousands of dollars by flying across half the globe in first or business class, while the cost of $650 for a whiter penis may be worth for some.  People pay more $$ to treat skin marks, remove tattoos, cover bald spots on their scalp, etc., things that may not make a sex partner back out at the last moment.  The expense is important if it adds to the sense of security of a person, the feeling of being attractive.

You seem to be the champion not only of trolling and attacking the posts of others but also of bringing idiotic topics to the board. You started this idiotic thing of penis whitening, yet you get upset when others play along. 

I posted news accounts, without comment, of a story that is now being carried in the international media.

You posted an opinion of those news items.

I disagreed with your opinion and posted my response. I certainly wasn't upset but actually welcomed the opportunity to point out your flawed thinking.

No attack there, Stevie, just an exchange of opinions.

looks like you have sinister influence on the boys you bed

LOL!  "Sinister" is in the eye of the beholder.  If you think that it is sinister to influence boys to have a whiter penis, and "to influence" is incorrect because I never would tell a boy that I want his penis whiter,  some may consider it sinister if you influence boys to have a bigger penis. 

Perhaps you can bring  some smart topics to the forum instead of only  barking  at what others say 

I have tried, but unfortunately there are people who hate smart topics because it makes them uncomfortable.

But there should be plenty of neutral topics, that is, neither stupid nor smart.  These are the trip reports and the informative topics that are useful, not how to get a whiter penis which I doubt anyone here is interested in.