biguyby

Muscle Competition Royal Garden Plaza

I like muscular guys but dont like watching body building competition show. For me, their poses are weird and awkward and not at all sexy lol. I know those poses showcase their muscles the best but it doesnt turn me on. Now take off those ugly bronzer and make the poses more natural like those runaway model, and ill be in the front seat lol

contrary to conventional wisdom vinapu likes naturally muscly men but not necessarily those who sculpted their physique but if I was there I'd certainly attend event if only to see who is attending

There was many muscle men in the crowd and although not my type i agree that they looked much more appealing than the bronzed sculptures on the stage.

There was many muscle men in the crowd and although not my type i agree that they looked much more appealing than the bronzed sculptures on the stage.

Those in the crowd are usually their coaches, many of them are competing in international stage and cannot compete in local scene anymore, hence they are mostly better looking haha

I was in Pattaya a couple of years ago coinciding with the above event then, several boys that worked in BBB were competing and as I know then just had to support, however the negative side is whilst those guys were in amazing condition for the show they were so starved of a little bit of body fat, that were just knackered all the time outwith the show!

Was still good fun, I am back next week so hopefully might meet a few pre the really intensive show prep!

I was in Pattaya a couple of years ago coinciding with the above event then, several boys that worked in BBB were competing and as I know then just had to support, however the negative side is whilst those guys were in amazing condition for the show they were so starved of a little bit of body fat, that were just knackered all the time outwith the show!

Was still good fun, I am back next week so hopefully might meet a few pre the really intensive show prep!

Now i need to go and visit BBB in pattaya!! Lol thanks.

They were knackered because the were carb depleted not because they had low body fat. And because they were dehydrated.