Alizizou

About jupiter 2018

Hi everybody..long time not posting here since january..will visit bangkok again on august and got some question about jupiter club..before this i just visit tawan because i am into muscular men but people told me at jupiter also have muscular men and more younger..

I probably like similar guys to you and yes Jupiter has a great selection of pretty ripped muscular young guys, more than the larger bodybuilder type in Tawan. They open about 9pm and a lot of the guys simply pass through the stage to music before the show, normally a good selection and easy to off them and they normally appear keen! 

You pay for your first drink on entry, cant recall the price but from memory fairly priced against other bars as was off fee, min tip I guess up to you but all the guys I have ever offed from Jupiter perfectly realistic in that area!   

On my recent trip from BKK, the entrance fee in Jupiter 2018 is 300, off fee is 400 & drink for the boy is 200...the boys are wearing white tshirt (which they took-off) and shorts (with their number on it). The boys are hot as well as the show, mostly model-type guys, the one you see in ramp or print-ads.

If the off fee at a classy bar like Jupiter is 400, how the hell can Tokyo Boys charge 600??

I feel ripped off.

first off boys form both bars, compare and then complain or not, after all drink and off fee is just minor  part of all expense

....... but Jupiter 2018, in my opinion, got the best show!!!

and consistently best looking boys IMHO although it seems genius loci of old location is not giving up and Moonlight selection is not far behind if at all judging by what I saw about month ago and by numazu's most recent report 

When I first reported on Moonlight, ever so long ago, I noted the quality was there but it was starting slowly as some of the staff were wearing Jupiter logos. There’s been constant upgrading, the show is more styled, recruitment of guys is remarkable. Just check out the nightly Facebok broadcasts. And, a Moonlight is the offspring of Hot Male (!). The transfer of Teight across Surawong!