Guest Arabdude123

Massages in Phuket with twinks?

Guest Arabdude123

Hey everyone,

I’m a huge lurker in this forum but just now did I get to create a new account because I was wondering if there are any massages in phuket that have any twink masseurs cause that’s what I’m into mostly. This is also my 3rd time visiting phuket but I’ve never went to any gay massages so this is kind of new to me.

I appreciate any help and thanks for reading.

My perception is that you are more likely to meet twink masseurs in Phuket than in Pattaya, Bangkok or Chiang Mai where they seem to be less in evidence There are a number of places in the Paradise Complex and the guys often sit outside making your choice easier. Sorry....I don't recall their names but a walk around the Complex will reveal all.

As to the standards,  the last one I had was a disaster and the previous one (at a different place) excellent. So its the same old story; you can never be sure how an individual masseur will perform.

Guest Arabdude123

My perception is that you are more likely to meet twink masseurs in Phuket than in Pattaya, Bangkok or Chiang Mai where they seem to be less in evidence There are a number of places in the Paradise Complex and the guys often sit outside making your choice easier. Sorry....I don't recall their names but a walk around the Complex will reveal all.

As to the standards,  the last one I had was a disaster and the previous one (at a different place) excellent. So its the same old story; you can never be sure how an individual masseur will perform.

Sweet, I’ll do just that. If anyone has any names of spa that’d be really helpful.

Hopefully you will get some good advice from people who have visited Phuket recently.

However, I don't see many reports of visits to Phuket on these forums, possibly due to the smaller gay scene.   I visited 10 years ago.  It's got a nicer beach & there are some good day trips, but so far, I've not felt compelled to go back.

If you don't get any good advice on where to find the twinks, the way to handle this is to keep your eyes open when walking around.  Many massage places will have people sat outside, so you need to scan for the twinks. 

If you see one who floats your boat, walk straight up to him and ask him for a massage.   If there are several places with good twinks, you can add some filters to your decision making process -walk slowly past & see if your preferred lads make eye contact, smile etc.  

As for the quality of massage, well in Thailand it depends on the masseur.  A massage shop can have several fine masseurs & some who are poor.  

If you find one who is very good, go straight for him next time as well.

I remember one visit to a shop in Vientiane, where there were over a dozen male & female staff outside.   Having walked past a couple of times, I had selected my guy & then walked straight up to him & asked him to massage me.

Whilst paying, one till girl said to the other something including the words "chuck wow".

Anyway, I had the most superb massage, with happy ending & him completely naked with the late morning sun coming in over the top of the cubicle & he had a lovely smile.  

Having realized people prefer the LAK to the USD,  I emptied my wallet of the remaining LAK, coming to just short of $10 for the tip (I would have paid more, but hadn't changed enough money).   He seemed ecstatic.  

Next day, he jumped up to greet me as I approached the place & we had a repeat.

I was in Phuket in May. As others have said, wander around the Paradiee complex. I would start with the main soi in the middle with the fountain, turn left at the top, walk down under the next smaller soi (now mainly covered), turn right along the main road and then back into the main gay soi. The massage boys will find you!

I think the gay scene in Phuket is adequate (2 short visits in the last few years), but prices for food and transport are outrageous in Patong, that's why I rarely visit (and when I do, with a friend who drives a car, and eating mainly from 7-Eleven because food there is priced the same as elsewhere in Thailand).

The same as in Pattaya, 500 plus 1000 tip. And Christian is right about the taxis in Patong. They operate a cartel, charging a flat-rate 200 bht for even the shortest journey.

The other taxis for journeys outside Patong are fine.

Pretty similar with tuktuk in hua hin, 150 each trip for short journey.