DrimVoiz

Back From Bangkok - Hotter Than Ever (1st night)

To my surprise, I can already pay the off fee for him. I thought its still required to pay the entrance fee and to buy drink for him. But it is not

(I guess if you already know the boy and his #)

No , admission fee i.e drink is only required if you come inside and sit, bar must make it's money somehow, specially if there's show.

Boy drink is nice gesture ( and in some bars boys may have a  quota of drinks they suppose to chalk in, I know it's a case in some girl bars) but not necessarily required  as long as you tip boy for sitting with you.

With that in mind I usually buy boy a drink but tip him only if  not taking him out, if he goes with me he will get his tip in the room.

Many a times I walked in and just paid off fee and took boy with me without even sitting down.

Also when wanted offed  boy to return next day I just gave him off fee and asked him to come next day at agreed time. Obviously that works only with boys known previously , I'd not use this approach with boy untested.

Never had no show with boy to whom I entrusted off fee in advance but had few who promised to come next day but  did not want money in advance. Now I treat it as warning sign.

As for your semi-god boy , if you are talking about #5 I'd not be surprised you just came for him, LOL

Vinapu, actually he's not #5, lol...I think I mentioned his number to you before, haa haa. Anyway, he will be my main reason to come back again & again @ Thailand. I thought @ first that the entrance fee + boy drink is required before you can off the boy...but now I know that I can already pay the off fee and the boy will already come with me, that's great!

Vinapu, actually he's not #5, lol...I think I mentioned his number to you before, haa haa. 

you did but since I was stunned by  #5 looks so thought perhaps it's just new number , boys are changing numbers and also nicks from time to time