dankfq

go-go bar hopping (Oct 2018)

Honestly, you need to "filter" in any bar. Explain what you want and make a deal. Your only reasonable complaint is when a guy refuses to live up to the bargain.

My normal method of filtering is to just invite any guy I fancy to sit with me & after a while, we discuss terms.

This works in most bars, as the percentage who get offed is reasonably high.

However, if we were in a bar where all the nice looking twinks are not full service providers, then there may be a lot of them sent back to the stage with a tip before I find one suitable.

So in such cases, it may be necessary to deviate from my normal principles and actually engage the services of the mamasan (who I would otherwise avoid at all costs). That's presuming we have an honest mamasan.

But I demand the bargain struck be kept.

We're in total agreement on that.

There has been more news recently about Screwboys but I have never had any luck there.  Not recently but the three [3] previous visits ended in the men failing to preform!  One wanted to go because his son was having a birthday party!!!!!

Is Screwboys under new 'leadership'?