Bangkok Trip Report (Concise)

BARS

Classic Boys

Traditionally a twink bar. Had a reasonably diverse selection, including 2 or 3 good candidates for an off (I like twinks). The one I picked was the best looking lad I have offed for years. The drinks were about 400 & the off fee 600, total 1400. Left 100 in the wallet for the waiter and the pest of a mamasan asked for a tip too. I declined as the mamasan had been of no use.

The lad was delightful in bed, but not so keen on the 1600 tip. I yielded to pressure to increase it to 2000. So total cost 3500

G-boys

Made a brief visit. Boys not really my type. There is a very worn ladyboy working there. At one point it was stood between me and the boys asking which I wanted, until I successfully moved it on. Paid exact change for drink & left (350).

Fresh Boys

Another one of my favourite bars. This time I visited as a lad I found on Grindr was on stage. His profile pic looked good, he gave good answers to my questions and said he wanted 1500 in response to my Grindr question about the tip. So I went in & watched the boys for a while. There is a very good selection here. My lad looked every bit as good as his profile. I waved him over just as the boys were coming off for a show. The lad was delightful in the bar & the hotel room. I tipped him 1600. Also, my Fresh boys bill came to "only" 1000, with 2 drinks at 350 and 300 for the off fee. That's good on this street !

Planet Romeo

I was conducting discussions with 4 lads simultaneously.

1 One who normally works in Pattaya started off with an offer of 2000 and was generally slow in replying. I once fixed a date with the same guy in Pattaya, but cancelled due to him having not even left home 20 minutes after our agreed meeting time.

2 A top. So ruled out.

3 This one wouldn't answer questions like "what do you do in bed ?", but kept sending about 5 messages a minute saying "I want to meet you", "now", "urgent". He ended up getting blocked. I don't take lads who behave like that.

4 Candidate 4 readily agreed to 1000 short time. As he ticked all the other boxes, a date was arranged. He turned up on time, did well & I gave him 1100.

Finances

Cash changed in airport rail station. XE shows the pound falling at that time & it looks like I got almost mid-market. Most of this got paid into a Kasikorn account in the branch in Silom Complex. Conveniently open until 20:00.

Haircut (Up2U)

Normally I go to Cutey & Beauty (400), but tried these following a recommendation here. Price list outside says 350, price list inside says 300. Charged 300. Tidy cut, although they did need reminding about how I wanted it done.

Currently I would recommend Fresh Boys ahead of Classic Boys for twinks.

Note: This is for the long standing Fresh Boys premises on Soi Duangthawee. There is also a new Fresh Boys above Screwboys. I haven't visited the new premises.

Incidentally, the delightful Thai lad I offed says some of the lads there are from Vietnam. Knowing that, I would now check ID cards BEFORE paying the off fee and make sure they know what is required to get a tip.

I haven't had any meaningful dialogues on Hornet on this trip. It's been opened, but not much interest.

The free versions of Grindr and Hornet only have an age filter. So, not even anything to filter out offline profiles.

Planet Romeo has several free filters. As Bangkok is one of the places where it is in use by the locals, I like to use it.

(Please excuse any typos. It is harder work post ing on Android)

I have yet to visit Classic on my current trip. One last night tomorrow. Thanks to your recommendation, I shall definitely drop in and have a look!

Glad to oblige. Hopefully no one offs their best twinks before you arrive!

Which bars are you recommending for twinks?

I'm back in Bangkok for just one night and was thinking of seeing what Screwboys has to offer.

I visited Classic last night at about 10:30pm. About 5 customers. All the boys, including the 2 black brief coyote dancers were standing on the stage shoulder to shoulder. About 15 altogether. No rotation. No dancing. Just boys on stage looking at customers trying to catch their attention. Most of the boys are the same whom I saw a year ago. The place is badly managed. Its location at the end of Soi Twilight already puts it as a disadvantage and yet management has done nothing to improve things - at the very least, get the coyote boys to dance! I sat down next to a mamasan who was seated down at the far end. That way, none of the other mamasans dared to approach. Drinks at 380 baht. What! The other bars at Twilight cost 350 baht. Another example of bad management. Many of the boys don't seem to be in good shape. Some cute twinks but Screwboys has much cuter ones. I recognise one boy. The previous night as I went to 24 hour store to get water, i walked past Twilight after it had closed. The Classic boy was waiting for his Grab ride home. I briefly considered whether to off him but i decided to spend my last night at Maxis and Jupiter people watching and listening to music. In fact, earlier on i already had short time fun with boy from Screwboys from 8pm to 9:30pm. And afternoon was spent at Baan Tewa for massage. So i really didn't need any more fun. After i finished my orange juice, i tipped mamasan and waiter 50 baht each. Then gave 200 baht to Classic boy whom i had considered offing. Plus 100 baht each to the 2 coyote boys. I always had a soft spot for dancing boys (even if they didn't dance at all!)

Different customer perspectives or a different night ?

I visited Screwboys. The place is infested with lady-man mamasans, must be almost 1 per table. I don't remember it like that. Some "rightsizing" of the workforce would help.

Only 2 lads I was considering offing, however one could only grimace at me and the other was generally hiding at the back. I took the hint and left.

Had an outstanding session with a Grindr boy who caught my eye earlier in the day in the street.

Fresh Boys remains the pick of the bars.