DrimVoiz

Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

somehow it happens very often that our best encounters are on the last day / night. We are coming with high hope, see guys we were dreaming about right away but still fate is leaving best of best  for the last moment.

Thank you for a great report , most important you had fun there , no doubt

That's what we called save the best for last, though I admit the best was with Nicky, lol...

As always, you're most welcome Vinapu!!! Looking forward on my next trip and my next report!

Thank you very much guys for the comments and most especially the shared pics and vids of Nicky!!! If you still got more pics and vids of Nicky, pls (3x) share it here, it brightens my day, haa haa...til next time guys!!! :);) 

8 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Drim - do you follow the Moonlight FB page? They’ve been posting new videos nearly every day, most with Nicky.

Thank you for the entertaining and erotic reports! 

Yup, I'll follow their FB page so I will not miss Nicky, lol, I only checked it but not followed it...even the long haired mamasan asked me when I was there how I get to know Moonlight. I said thru the FB page and good reviews online. He smiled upon hearing it.

You're most welcome Hank, and thanks a lot to your shared pics and vids of Nicky, it means a lot to me!!! Yeah I'll follow their FB page from now on, so excited!!! :);)