jar1999

Being a Top - communicating your desires to staff

Hi guys, one more quick question.  If you're a top, how do you communicate that to the guys at the bars?  From digging through several forums, it seems like the majority of guys who work at bars in Pattaya are actually straight and will only be top.   Is that the case?  If you yourself are top only, how do you go about finding bottoms at the bars in Pattaya?  In my case, especially feminine bottoms would be preferred. 

I suppose I may be over-thinking it.  In my head I was imagining finding a cute guy at a bar, buying him a drink and chatting for a while, only to find out that he's a top-only.  Not the end of the world, obviously!  Can easily move on to other guys.  I just don't want to make an ass out of myself in the bars.

If in gogobars, they understand very well the term top and bottom. Most mamasan can translate for you if u need to. Though be careful with the phrase "they can do everything" said by mamasan. They just might want to push u to off the guy. Reconfirm again with the boy that they will do it. U can use hand gesture or simple i fuck u and show your penis and his ass.

I agree that most muscular manly man are top but if u want feminine cute boy, i dont think its hard to find bottom. I might be wrong.

Try:

"I am top"

"Can I fuck you ?"

Any hesitation in the reply is a bad sign.

And if you want to discourage wimping out "no fuck, no tip, OK ?"

I don't use the latter very often, but it can discourage guys from agreeing to bottom, with the intention of deciding your dick is too big as an excuse.

I suppose I may be over-thinking it. 

you do. They saw and heard it all before  so use advice from spoon and z909 above and you will be OK. Mamasan's job is to get you off the guy so he may lie, it's better to talk to guy directly.

Keep in mind, if you really like the boy but he claim to be  a top,  some of them may change their mind in the room. 

Even if not , in my opinion its better to be with under performing guy I like than one I don't fancy really but I'm taking him only   because he answered ' yes' to any query. But it's just me.

you do. They saw and heard it all before  so use advice from spoon and z909 above and you will be OK. Mamasan's job is to get you off the guy so he may lie, it's better to talk to guy directly.

Keep in mind, if you really like the boy but he claim to be  a top,  some of them may change their mind in the room. 

Even if not , in my opinion its better to be with under performing guy I like than one I don't fancy really but I'm taking him only   because he answered ' yes' to any query. But it's just me.

Completely agree to what Vinapu said, the guy i met was top but after we met, he agreed to give it a try to being bottom but again please bear in mind if they are telling the truth, you need have little patience and definitely lower your expectation else disappointment is guaranteed (will elaborate more on this in my post)

its like hit and try so you never know unless you give it a go, what I have noticed though, guys here are more genuine compare to Bkk, they are very upfront to what they can or can not do, hence do talk to them before you take them with you.