AlexThompson

Where is your second-favorite neighborhood to stay in Bangkok?

Based on years of reading your posts, I stayed in the heart of the action last summer and saw all the go-go boy shows. Amazing trip. 

This summer, I’d like to try a new neighborhood. Any recommendations for an area that is fun for guys like us?

Depends on what you like to do i supposed. If u like massages, some neighbourhood like sathorn, suan phlu might be fun. If you like shopping, the siam paragorn area, pratunam are great place to be. Staying along the river are also great but transport (unless u dont mind the boat) is a bit difficult. Khaosan is backpackers area if you are into that. 

10 hours ago, AlexThompson said:

Based on years of reading your posts, I stayed in the heart of the action last summer and saw all the go-go boy shows. Amazing trip. 

This summer, I’d like to try a new neighborhood. Any recommendations for an area that is fun for guys like us?

If fun is what you're looking for stick to Silom-Surawong area .You'll not find better than that.Please beer in mind that at other neighborhood hotels might be less tolerance to joiners at your room.