Davidpain1985

Trip to Bangkok in March (Newcomer)

Hi,

I’m new to this forum and am a virgin looking to lose my virginity in Thailand next month. I’m already planning a trip to Bangkok in March (planning to stay at Le Meridien). What would the best place to go to off a guy? I know I most probably can’t decide for myself and probably need advice from a Mamasan regarding my preference (I’m a top and would prefer twink/athletic type of guys). Should I go to certain bars or maybe a massage place would be better? Need help..

14 hours ago, Davidpain1985 said:

Hi,

I’m new to this forum and am a virgin looking to lose my virginity in Thailand next month. I’m already planning a trip to Bangkok in March (planning to stay at Le Meridien). What would the best place to go to off a guy? I know I most probably can’t decide for myself and probably need advice from a Mamasan regarding my preference (I’m a top and would prefer twink/athletic type of guys). Should I go to certain bars or maybe a massage place would be better? Need help..

I suggest Freshboys and Screwboys bars for twinks. Very close to your hotel. Talk to the Mamasans in both about which men you like who will bottom. 

It starts to get very hot In Thailand in March.  End of March and April hottest time

of year and Bangkok very steamy.  Wear breathable, moisture wicking clothing,

stay hydrated.  My first trip was in late March and April and I found the unrelenting 

heat and humidity difficult.  I was advised to get my ass to Pattaya.  Still hot but

more bearable.  

In the list of forums on this site the Times Information May provide some experienced and tested insight. 

I second zoomy02’s recommendation of Freshboys and Screwboys which are conveniently in the same location separated by a staircase. If you are over on Soi 4 where Jupiter is check out Banana. 
You are encouraged to post a report of your adventures and the reality of advice from mamasans. 

assuming ´85 is your birthyear, I would rather advice to use any of the well known apps-most likely you already know these from home. They offer definitely more choices and searches and also a far higher chance on a free meet. Forget massageshops for topping by yourself. Also forget pain-I hope this is not meant as intention, as mild spanking or whatever many Brits seem so fond of is a total NO for any Thai.

I suppose I would add Lucky Boys to the list of bars, along with Freshboys, Screwboys and Banana.  Lucky Boys has so many guys there's usually someone there for everyone.  And the show is fun.  There is even a guy or two at Moonlight that I think fit the Twink label.  

Certainly there are lots of guys who happily bottom (if that's what you're looking for) at lots of "full service" massage shops. ;) Nearest to your hotel, Bangkok Massage (Patpong) would be the best bet for twink/avg. and twink/muscular guys.  There are a few cuties there.  And the massage shops are convenient if you're looking for afternoon delight.  (Of course, along with the apps.)  There are also shops outside the gay-borhood with twinks, but you probably don't want to be spending half an hour in a taxi to go for a "massage" on your first visit to BKK.  

There are some twink-ier looking guys at Sanctuary Spa right now.  It's a nice place not too too far from Silom.  That could be a good choice for a nicer (i.e., slightly more upscale) massage shop.  In my experience very responsive and easy to work with.  But of course, if all depends on the guy.  Line ID = sanctuaryspa

Personally, I think it's fun to play around with different types of guys.  You might be surprised -maybe even one of those glam guys at Prince Spa will rock your world.  Regardless, it's fun to try out.