DivineMadman

Mad Face Food Week 2020

Mad Face Food Week is scheduled this year for 13-15 March.  (I know, not really a week :) ).  It's held on an open lot along the River.  Easy to get to - just a short walk from the cross-river ferry at Saphan Taksin.  Beers, lots of different good food to sample.  Live music.  Nice fun friendly young/mid/mixed crowd.  I think it' 100B entry and that includes a drink.  They have a series of chef's meals scheduled but those look too pricey for me.

Certainly check to make sure it's not COVID-cancelled before going.  

https://www.madfacefoodweek.com 

On 3/6/2020 at 3:10 PM, DivineMadman said:

Mad Face Food Week is scheduled this year for 13-15 March.  (I know, not really a week :) ).  It's held on an open lot along the River.  Easy to get to - just a short walk from the cross-river ferry at Saphan Taksin.  Beers, lots of different good food to sample.  Live music.  Nice fun friendly young/mid/mixed crowd.  I think it' 100B entry and that includes a drink.  They have a series of chef's meals scheduled but those look too pricey for me.

Certainly check to make sure it's not COVID-cancelled before going.  

https://www.madfacefoodweek.com 

Thanks for the heads up! Shall visit next Saturday evening before I visit the bars at night.

Thanks for news on this event. I went there this afternoon 4.30pm to 6pm. Very few people but some nice delicacies including native food from Laos. Also only 60% of stalls opened today compared to Friday and Saturday because of rain and strong winds. Organisers waive the 100 baht cover charge.

thanks for heads up on Grab promo code. I used it for both Grab rides to the venue and back.