KYTOP

Brazilian Adventures

• Members

Well I have made it to Sao Paulo after 4 days in Rio.

Had a great time in Rio, miss it already. It was so cool to walk into Club 117 Sauna and have people (sauna boys) know me by name and greet me with a kiss, plus a few other things. :+

Club 117 is definitely my favorite place and I have grown comfortable there. Danilo is serving as my guide and interpreter again and my last night in Rio I wanted to try to arrange a mini orgy. So I picked 3 sauna guys at 117 and Danilo talked to them for me. It was a blast (in more ways than one) but, I've learned it is very hard to concentrate on 3 well endowed toned Brazilian studs at one time. They were all about servicing me and did not want to do too much with each other. The biggest surprise was when I suddenly felt one of the muscled studs start rimming my ass in front of the other guys. All 3 shot big loads on my chest, as I had asked Danilo to make part of the deal for them to go upstairs with me.

When we got out of the room I saw a guy I had been with before and had really wanted him to join us, but he had gotten to the sauna late. So a bit later I had the guy that liked to rim join us for a 3 way. Due to free cabana night there was a wait for a room. During the wait, I had several boys that wanted to be the third and one even asked Danilo to tell me he wanted to be #3. But 3 guys were too many so just the 2 guys did just fine. :P And Mr rimmer shot a second big load after rimming me again without prompting.

I did make it to Point 202 twice and hired one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in my life. Even though we both were tops we had a great time. I actually hired him when I first got there and then again before I left that night. The second time he wanted to "milk" (cum), awesome to see this beautiful guy straddling my chest as he moans and shots across my chest.

I do not like 202 as well as 117 for several reasons. The rooms are not as nice and I like the variety of guys at 117 better. Also both nights when I was set to pay at 202 my bill was wrong. That is another good thing about having a guide like Danilo. One night I had food added to my bill when we had eaten nothing. The 2nd night I had alcohol added to my bill and I do not drink alcohol and Danilo does not either when he is with me. Danilo had to argue but got the bill corrected and the second time the guy angrily went to the bartender and he confirmed we did not drink. Then the guy at the desk got upset with Danilo because he told me they had messed up. That is part of Danilo's job to look out for me. He is well worth what he charges

Well I'm in Sao Paulo for 4 nights, my first trip hear. It will be hard for my visit here to live up to My Rio adventures.

Wonderful post. I am living life now on your adventures. Thank you for sharing! Can you give a bit more detail when you have time? ^_^

Enjoy Sao Paulo. Have Danilo take you to the Italian place he took me to last time I was there. It was wonderful!

Can't wait to hear more!

Oz

• Members

>Wonderful post. I am living life now on your adventures.

>Thank you for sharing! Can you give a bit more detail when

>you have time? ^_^

Ahh, time, something that seems in short supply when one is enjoying themselves. I'll try.

>Enjoy Sao Paulo. Have Danilo take you to the Italian place he

>took me to last time I was there. It was wonderful!

Danilo says hello and that he misses you. Funny you ask about the Italian Restaurant. Danilo had already planned that we have dinner there tonight. I have been with him enough that he knows many of my habits including eating habits. We go to a restaurant and he immediately ask them for Coca-Cola (not Pepsi) , LOTS of ice and poured slowly. In the sauna's I see someone I like, he talks to them and even knows my price limits for certain activites. I don't have to say a thing except yes or no. (Of course the sauna guys wouldn't hardly know a word I was saying anyway)

>Can't wait to hear more!

When I have the time my friend ;-) Got to get going, Danilo is showing me parts of Sao Paulo today and then to the Sauna...EARLY (and late I expect }( )

Guest jackhammer91406

Hey Buddy,

Glad you are having a great time. Thanks for sharing the adventure with us. I would like to meet Danillo when I go down in November.

Guest fourjogran

Thanks for sharing your adventures in Brazil. Can't wait till April`when I get back there. Will visit in Sao Paulo with Danilo and then off to Falls and Rio with him. He does a great job. Say hello to him for me. Enjoy the rest of your trip.:D :D :D

• Members

Yesterday was a travel day between Rio and Sao Paulo but I still made it to Lagona for a bit last night. The Sauna is really cool with a very good layout and many places to camp out to see what boys are there. Bad part is it is much more expensive than the Rio sauna's. Even though I find many of the guys attractive as a group they are not as friendly or attractive as the Rio guys. The guy I took last night did not bottom, which I knew when I agreed to take him, but then he would only suck with a condom when we got upstairs. Nice muscled body and good kisser though. Not repeat potential.

Tonight the first guy I spent time with was a good kisser, good with oral and he bottomed. He said something while I fucked him (I had no idea what and just shrugged) and then he came across my chest while I was fucking him. When we got down stairs, as I went to get his money he told Danilo that I agreed to pay him R$150, instead of the original R$70, since he came. WRONG, this is the first time this has happened to me and the guy was obviously trying to rip me off. He told Danilo he could not work the rest of the night since he had cum. (He was walking around with his HARD cock out of his shorts an hour later). I told Danilo I had told him nothing and had no idea what he had even said. Danilo told him that he knows I do not understand anything he said and that I would not pay. I ended up giving him R$100. What the guy doesn't understand is I will be there 4 nights and he has lost potentially more money from me on other days. In Rio a few guys have asked me "Milk?" and point to themselves, a few have said R$100 after saying milk and I could agree or not. This guy wasn't like them at all.

I saw a second guy named Fabio (there must be at least 10 Fabio's in this place), slim, tall, and toned. Danilo negotiated and told him I would treat him good if I had a good time and if he didn't try some crap like the other guy. This guy was great. He was all about me and started sucking me before I could drop my towel. Great kisser, seemed to love sucking me for a long time, good bottom and he came while I fucked him. He was content with what was negotiated but I did give him a little extra. He asked if I'll be there tomorrow and I'll probably hookup with him again. (BTW, less than an hour later he had another client taking him upstairs).

Made it to the great Italian Restaurant recommended by Danilo tonight, great food, atmosphere, and I was surprised at reasonable price.

I'll write more when I get a chance and give a few more details about my stay in Rio for those that have asked.

• Members

I had a similar experience at Lagao where the guy tried to double the price when we were done. I did raise it to 70 but I would not hire him again. I can't remember his name.

We were also a bit disappointed when we went to Lagao after Rio. Perhaps next time we will go to Sao Paolo first! Everyone says the weekends are best.

Anyway, thanks KY for the reports. It is fun to get a little Brazil fix.

• Members

I've made it to Lagoa Sauna the past 2 nights. Last night had a good time again with Fabio. Then spent most of the rest of the evening striking out with guys that said they would not bottom or suck. When we were getting close to leaving, a cute sauna boy wearing a white ballcap approached Danilo and wanted to know what I thought of him. I had noticed him before and he had very nice lips, decent (not muscled) chest. He and I talked abit through Danilo and I decided to take him upstairs. WOW did this guy know how to have sex, wonderful kisser, excellent at sucking and fantastic bottom. He came on my chest while I fucked him and he kept on riding my cock. Then he pulled off to wipe the cum off his cock, got on all fours and wanted me to fuck him from behind. As I did he got hard again and came a second time. He never asked for more than our agreed price but I gave him more. He was to see me again at the sauna tonight but he never showed up.

Tonight Lagoa had a big Birthday Party and was letting the sauna boys in for free. We got there early and the place was packed by 7pm. When we first got there a big muscled guy approached me. He had the broadest shoulders, muscled chest, 6 pack and awesome V shaped upper body tapering to a narrow waist and bubbled ass. Short story...very HOT guy. I had noticed him the other nights but figured him to be straight and limited in what he would do, WRONG. I was by myself when he approached me and he asked me if Activo or Passivo? When I said Activo he smiled and said he was Activo and Passivo. I found Danilo and had him to talk with the guy for me and set things up.

Great passionate kisser, good with oral and an awesome bottom. After fucking for awhile in one position he would have me change and fuck him another way, very hot. When I came down stairs there stood Fabio. I told him I had to rest but about 1 1/2 hour later Fabio and I were back upstairs just continuing were we had left off the previous night.

At this point the place was packed for the show and party and it was hard to move around. I noted another guy that I found cute but lost track of him in the crowd. About an hour later I saw him again but had trouble getting his attention. Finally he spoke and I had Danilo talk to him. Upstairs he was one of the best senuous kissers and he could deep throat the entire length of my cock. He wasn't getting hard until I entered him then he got hard as a rock. He ended up being one of the best bottoms I've ever been with and we fucked for well over 30 minutes. After I came he wanted to cuddle and kiss for a good while. This guy is defintely boyfriend material. ^_^

So we ended up at Lagoa for about 7 hours and I had a fantastic time with 3 great guys. My broad shouldered stud wanted my e-mail to send me pictures of himself. He also plans to be at the sauna early tomorrow so I can see him before I leave for the airport.

Well my flight home is tomorrow night but hopefully will be able to spend about 3 hours at the sauna before I have to head to the airport.

On the non-sexual part of the trip, Danilo has shown me much of the city, 2 museums, an old train station, we've gone biking (Danilo roller blading) in a park , been to nice restaurants and he even invited me along to a late night party of some of his friends last night. Many there could speak english and I had a great time with them. One Brazilian guy at the party gave me his e-mail address and wants to stay in touch.

It has been a great trip.

Guest fourjogran

WOW, KT. Your report of your time in Sao Paulo really makes me look forward to my visit there in April. Have a safe trip home.:-) :-)

• Members

Well my friend, your perserverence in the face of adversity continues to amaze me! :7 Nobody is better at turning lemons into lemon curd or lemony Crème Fraîche. :9 Personally, I cannot get enough citrus. Your reputation stands with that of Marc Anthony for exploration and conquest. :o

Thanks for the update and good wishes for a pleasant flight home. I know the dreams will be sweet. ;)

Thanks for the wonderful updates, KY. Reading your posts makes me miss Sao paulo greatly. I really do consider it one fo the great hidden gem cities for a visitor in all the world.

I envy your escapades in Lagoa having last visited three months ago. I enjoy Sao Paulo and Lagoa because both seem much less prone to seasonality than does Rio and its fine saunas. I have now visited at two different times of year and have found wonderful boys in ample supply both times.