Guest BewareofNick

JJ Abram's Star Trek

They actually had two people just standing there to open the doors at the proper time.

Or not. Great bloopers from the original series when actors briskly walked CLUNK into a still-closed door when the prop man was slow on the draw.

P.S. Just came across this:

Star_trek_map2.jpg

• Members
Or not. Great bloopers from the original series when actors briskly walked CLUNK into a still-closed door when the prop man was slow on the draw.

P.S. Just came across this:

Star_trek_map2.jpg

I would love to see those out takes. Thanks for replying, even if it was 3+ months later. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
I still want to see The Day the Earth Stood Still mentioned in the first post even though it hasn't received great reviews. Was going to go see it today...until I found out I needed a new car battery. Shopping for Car Batteries is a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon, but at least I didn't find out I needed a new battery before an important appointment or before going out for the evening.

Just sit REAL CLOSE to the TV and switch to a different channel whenever somebody's NOT trying to sell you something. That movie really hit a new low for blatent product placement. Really nothing to recommend it. There's maybe 5 tolerable minutes when Cleese is on camera, otherwise... FEH!

The more I see and hear about the new Star Trek the more excited I am.

Just attended an early-release screening of Star Trek: The Future Begins. Was ready to be underwhelmed, from previews expecting a watering-down and diversion of the franchise.

However: God fuck. Jesus creeping shit. Top of head still erupting.

The Kids Are Alright!

• Members
However: God fuck. Jesus creeping shit. Top of head still erupting.

The Kids Are Alright!

Knowing that I am not as articulate as Adam Smith, I hope at least one of the kids is alright, as I have tickets to see Chris Pine live next month in the Geffen Playhouse production of Farragut North, also starring the old guy Chris Noth. I'll be in row 3, so I hope that the young actor is in fine shape up close and personal. Then I can say God intercourse! Jesus farting Christ! Top of penis still erupting! :D