TotallyOz

Guess who I set by on the Plane today?

I was on the flight from NYC to Rio and luckily got a free ticket in business class. This kid and his girlfriend walked on and we chatted a bit and I slept the trip. We bumped into each other at the bathroom once. I did not know him or anything about him.

When we got to the airport in Rio, all the girls were coming over asking him for photos. I was a little upset as I thought surly someone would ask me for one. But, no one did. They had a security guard for him as he waited for luggage and I was still clueless as to who he was.

But, I asked a girl and she told me and I said, Oh, Ok. That is cool. I didn't see the show but I have seen him before. He is cute in person but not the knock out I would have thought. The only thing he was concerned with on the plane was his surfboard. He got that and then waited in another area so all the girls would not bother him.

Here he is: Zac from high school musical.

post-100001-1233765931_thumb.jpg

post-100001-1233765939_thumb.jpg

• Members

Lucky You!

When I flew to Rio, I once had Paris Hilton on the flight, and, another time, Bruno Gaucho.

Flying from New York I was once on the plane with Lukas and Johann, thus my name Lucky for the last nine years.

And, years ago, Ryan O'Neal and Farrah were on my flight from Acapulco.

Incidentally, Paris flew up front, the boys in coach with me!

• Members
I hope you told him that Brazil has wonderful saunas for relaxing and recreating... and invited him with you the next time you went to one! ^_^

I hope you also gave him your card and told him about the Winter Blues Give-A-Way contest here on MER! I could handle three posts a day from Zac between now and April Fools' Day.

By the way, was his girlfriend the one in the picture below? She's Vanessa Hudgens, and has allegedly been dating His Hotness since they starred together in High School Musical. Generally, I'm not attracted to the ladies, but I think I'd make an exception for her. :unsure:

shirtless-zac-efron-and-vanessa-hudgens.jpg

Guest mineallmine

Zac is defineatly drool worthy. I didnt like him so much in high school musical...perfered him much more in Hairspray. Though I am sure that has to do with my liking to design for musicals!

• Members

LOL I will be the first to admit not one of my better pics. That was taken during a very disappointing breakfast one morning. Decent service but table way too small for the plates, cups and everything else that goes on the tables and the food was not that great either. Sometimes I have facial hair and sometimes clean shaven. Depends on my mood (plus I hate shaving) or if I am seeing someone that day what they prefer, shaven or clean shaven. I need to go through my pics and see if I can't come up with something better. I don't care for my pic being taken so if it is a casual shot I am usually making some odd ball face or being a total goof, kind of like the pic of me and the cow :P

Guest mineallmine

Ahhh greg is defineatly a cutie i love just a bit of stubble. Gives a hint of ruggedness. though the greater debate for me is wether they shave or not down below. Somedays i perfer more natural especially pubes and some days smooth no pesky hair on the tongue. Though I do like it either way when a guy has smooth balls ;)