Guest zipperzone

Let's Hear it for Levi

Guest zipperzone

I don't "think" this belongs in the politics section.....

Did anyone catch the news item that Levi Johnson is back with Palin's daughter - as a couple - and talking of marriage? Mama is pissed and I for one, love it.

Though I must admit that his "neked" pictures were somewhat of a bust. He looks way hotter in a dark blue business suit.

• Members

To be fair, Levi has said horrible, horrible things about her in public and did knock up her daughter when she was 16.

I'd be pissed at him too!

He also admitted a few weeks ago that much of what he said about Palin was NOT true and issued an apology. Can't blame Palin for being upset that the guy that lied about her just to get publicity, is now going to marry her daughter.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20399773,00.html

Guest Conway

And minus the mullet.

The mullet would have been nice to grab on to when you go for a ride on him. When I was straight :rolleyes: , we used to call that "rodeo".

I think its nice that he's doing the right thing and moving to become a good father to his son.

• Members

It looks like Levi "MAY" also be a daddy soon to another baby by another ex-girlfriend. Maybe he should go on the Maury show since he wants to be famous so bad. I know he never completed High School but you would at least think he learned something about how a girl gets pregnant from the first kid. :blink:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-bristol-palin-heartbroken-over-levi%E2%80%99s-girlfriends-pregnancy

Guest restless

It looks like Levi "MAY" also be a daddy soon to another baby by another ex-girlfriend. Maybe he should go on the Maury show since he wants to be famous so bad. I know he never completed High School but you would at least think he learned something about how a girl gets pregnant from the first kid. :blink:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-bristol-palin-heartbroken-over-levi%E2%80%99s-girlfriends-pregnancy

Just saw that on MSNBC and LOL'd. Literally. That kid is a hot mess. Emphasis on HOT.

• Members

Sad news, but it appears to be true that they are again split. Bristol and Levi are reportedly communicating by text message only as Levi is hanging out with another girl.

(And here I am, a grown man, following this?)

Guest StuCotts

Can't really go along with the hot and sexy, but expect we can all agree that he's been busier than a bee.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/07/30/2010-07-30_levi_johnston_got_exgirlfriend_lanesia_garcia_pregnant_bristol_palin_heartbroken.html

I particularly love that there are two other possible fathers. Lanesia doesn't let any grass grow under her feet, probably because they're seldom on the ground.

• Members

Can't really go along with the hot and sexy, but expect we can all agree that he's been busier than a bee.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/07/30/2010-07-30_levi_johnston_got_exgirlfriend_lanesia_garcia_pregnant_bristol_palin_heartbroken.html

I particularly love that there are two other possible fathers. Lanesia doesn't let any grass grow under her feet, probably because they're seldom on the ground.

I generally don't give a shit, Levi's cute enough but none too bright. Though I'm constantly amused by the hypocrisy of the champion of 'Christian Values' and abstinence-only education's daughter being knocked up. Maybe if Sarah hadn't prevented Bristol from learning about condoms in school Levi would've never gotten his 15 minutes of fame. That's an interesting thought, given his education and other prospects, would there maybe be a review or two for him on this site in that alternate universe? :P Hmm, makes me wonder who exactly we do have listed for Alaska...

I did find this, at the end of the article you linked, absolutely hilarious:

Asked if Palin and Johnston would stay together despite the latest drama, a rep for the Palins told RadarOnline.com "no official decision has been made."

• Members

I generally don't give a shit, Levi's cute enough but none too bright. Though I'm constantly amused by the hypocrisy of the champion of 'Christian Values' and abstinence-only education's daughter being knocked up. Maybe if Sarah hadn't prevented Bristol from learning about condoms in school Levi would've never gotten his 15 minutes of fame.

Hmmm..... I believe this line of reasoning has already been 'refudiated' by the powers that be. :lol:

• Members

Lanesia doesn't let any grass grow under her feet, probably because they're seldom on the ground.

Comin' through: the wry

I have missed your posts, StuCotts, and will stay long beyond August to catch up.

A thought just occurred. ^_^ Would that make me - wait for it - 200px-Rye_catcher.jpg ??

Ba-da-boomp!

With regard to Levi et al, they probably weren't planning to spend their adolescent years in the public eye. I doubt I'd have handled it any better if a gaggle of reporters had shown up one day on my front lawn just because McCain felt he needed him somethin' different.

It does make me feel a little guilty carrying on so about a couple of Alaskan teenagers who would probably rather be gutting a caribou.

2896760297_112b796c46.jpg

Guest zipperzone

Comin' through: the wry

I have missed your posts, StuCotts, and will stay long beyond August to catch up.

A thought just occurred. ^_^ Would that make me - wait for it - 200px-Rye_catcher.jpg ??

Ba-da-boomp!

With regard to Levi et al, they probably weren't planning to spend their adolescent years in the public eye. I doubt I'd have handled it any better if a gaggle of reporters had shown up one day on my front lawn just because McCain felt he needed him somethin' different.

It does make me feel a little guilty carrying on so about a couple of Alaskan teenagers who would probably rather be gutting a caribou.

I'm sure good old Sara could show them how.

• Members

From NPR the engagement is off:

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have called off their second engagement after he told her he may have fathered a baby with another girl.

The other girl was not identified, but a pregnant ex-girlfriend of Johnston has publicly denied he is the father.

The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told People magazine that the "final straw" was when Johnston told her he was going to Hollywood to see a hunting show, but actually went there to star in a music video mocking her family.

Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, says she hopes her daughter will "move forward in life with her same forgiving, gracious, optimistic spirit, but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128960758&f=1001&sc=tw&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I realize some people like him and think he is cute, but I think he is a jerk out for publicity off the Palin name.

• Members

From NPR the engagement is off:

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have called off their second engagement after he told her he may have fathered a baby with another girl.

The other girl was not identified, but a pregnant ex-girlfriend of Johnston has publicly denied he is the father.

The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told People magazine that the "final straw" was when Johnston told her he was going to Hollywood to see a hunting show, but actually went there to star in a music video mocking her family.

Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, says she hopes her daughter will "move forward in life with her same forgiving, gracious, optimistic spirit, but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128960758&f=1001&sc=tw&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I realize some people like him and think he is cute, but I think he is a jerk out for publicity off the Palin name.

Yes, he is a jerk. And he can jerk right on my face.

• Members

Hollywood for a 'hunting show'? So she's obviously not any brighter than her mother!