Guest lurkerspeaks

A beginner's guide to visiting Rio

3 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

...also one can use English freely and is able to communicate with ease. 

Some poster here will jump in and call you UGLY AMERICAN because you insist on speaking English in a foreign country.....LOL.

9 hours ago, Lucky said:

I don't know who that would be. Hardly any of us speak fluent Portuguese. What are we supposed to do, grunt and point?

Search the forum, you will find out there is a fellow American here who enjoys bullying other Americans "Ugly".

2017-10-19 14.02.11.png

Guest lurkerspeaks

Tartegogo, I am sure you will have LOADS of fun on your trip to Brazil. Please post a journal of your adventures as your time permits. We all love to live vicariously thru others. 

And for anyone who likes a little Thai food every now and then , I will be departing for Bangkok in 2 1/2 weeks. I will be posting when i can for those who are interested. Of course it wiill be in the Asia thread instead of here. 

• Members
9 hours ago, lurkerspeaks said:

Tartegogo, I am sure you will have LOADS of fun on your trip to Brazil. Please post a journal of your adventures as your time permits. We all love to live vicariously thru others. 

And for anyone who likes a little Thai food every now and then , I will be departing for Bangkok in 2 1/2 weeks. I will be posting when i can for those who are interested. Of course it wiill be in the Asia thread instead of here. 

Please post a link :P