Lucky

I Have A Bong

• Members

Can you imagine what it might be like if folks here posted while high? Well, I can't. But here in California, medical marijuana scripts are as easy to get as the rolling papers are...or the bongs, if those things are still in style. Has anyone here ever posted while high on pot? I'll bet the Californians have.

• Members

I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of the use of MJ. However, some of my most inspirational moments have been with a bong sitting near me. It brings out the creative side in me. ^_^

OZ, not that you would have any particular reason to know, but I'm wondering if you could advise us whether the old time Thai sticks, whatever they might be, actually originated in Thailand.

• Members

Dude, this is like the coolest website, ever.

Can you pass the doritos?

Thanks for making me have an early morning laugh. While it is true that some of my best friends smoke pot everyday, I myself lost interest years ago. I have no idea why- I used to think that MJ was a necessary part of sex.

Imagine?

Just look at 'Daddy's' March MER madness post.... :blink:

I think I need to go get some weed to understand it.

It's all about the connection of life. I mean, have you ever looked, I mean really looked at a star and just like really thought about what that star must be thinking. It's like connecting with the great Jimmy Page because we are all part of the cosmic unconsciousness.