TotallyOz

OK: My name is Oz and I am a Justin Beiber Fan

• Members

AS-

You making life too difficult for hitoallusa. You are suggesting that he must choose which of those two images is or might be The Beib. A difficult choice and no doubt too taxing a task.

I would be among the last to suggest photoshop. Not likely. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Lol... ^_^ I love AS nonetheless..

AS-

You making life too difficult for hitoallusa. You are suggesting that he must choose which of those two images is or might be The Beib. A difficult choice and no doubt too taxing a task.

I would be among the last to suggest photoshop. Not likely. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Lol... ^_^ I love AS nonetheless..

RA1, please dinna worry. Hitoall and I know each other way too well and can thus go way too far.

All our stuff toward each other is from love, whatever it may look like.

Why we play it out here in public is another question. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

It's like public display of affection... We are practicing for our reality show... A new Mr and Mrs Smith.. I hope some producers who lurk on this site to pick us up... I think we will save NBC from its ratings drop... I will be ever a controversial housewife who driver her husband crazy but at the end of every episode we reconcile and confirm love to each other.. All scientific gadgets will be devised and introduced so we remain faithful one another.. I am thinking of introducing to the show a head set that alarms when my spouse looks at other people more than 5 seconds...

It will be an awesome show.. I would like call it AHa ( Adam, Hito and...)

• Members

RA1, please dinna worry. Hitoall and I know each other way too well and can thus go way too far.

All our stuff toward each other is from love, whatever it may look like.

Why we play it out here in public is another question. :smile:

I thought it was part of my job description to worry. Someone has to or should.

OK, I will leave you two love birds to your own devices but I also advise anyone in the area to continue to wear body armour.

Best regards,

RA1

It's like public display of affection... We are practicing for our reality show... A new Mr and Mrs Smith.. I hope some producers who lurk on this site to pick us up... I think we will save NBC from its ratings drop... I will be ever a controversial housewife who driver her husband crazy but at the end of every episode we reconcile and confirm love to each other.. All scientific gadgets will be devised and introduced so we remain faithful one another.. I am thinking of introducing to the show a head set that alarms when my spouse looks at other people more than 5 seconds...

It will be an awesome show.. I would like call it AHa ( Adam, Hito and...)

That is fucking hilarious. Thank you!

You know, it probably really could succeed on TV. We would just have to find the right balance of tone on the hazardous no-man's-land somewhere between "Bewitched" and "Lizard Lick."

RA1 is of course also correct. ^_^

• Members

AS-

Do you actually know hito or do you just happen to live in the same state (of delusion)? :smile:

Hito actually sounds Japanese and AHA sounds like something a Japanese might say. Perhaps you can work in some Ninja scenarios between the Bewitched and Lizard Lick? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

20 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

As always, excited to see more of him in 2020. He is growing up and looks great. I didn't like the baggy clothes, but still like his voice.

People moan & bitch about his life ‘mistakes’

Fuck that. He has never to me seemed inauthentic in what he is looking for, either in music composition/performance or in life.

Just now, AdamSmith said:

People moan & bitch about his life ‘mistakes’

Fuck that. He has never to me seemed inauthentic in what he was looking for, either in music composition/performance or in life.

My dear Adam, he has been looking for me all these years. His inability to find me is leading him to sadness, regrets and mistakes. Call me Justin. I'll help you!

• Members

I recently came across this September 2019 Instagram post from Justin Bieber. I had not read it before, and the honesty revealed in it surprised me. I had no idea that drugs got the best of him at one point. Welcome to show business. It's particularly hardest on the youngest.

justin.thumb.png.56d252edeca0b4da2518cbaed96b5755.png

• Members

ellen-200127-justin-bieber-warner-bros-8

By chance, I happened to see Justin Bieber's recent visit to Ellen's talk show. I learned so many things. For one, I did not know he and Ellen are old friends (if you can believe that in show business).

Ellen, Justin, and Yummy.

It's a fascinating interview on many levels. Even with all the make-up and styling, Ellen is looking Botox-bloated and hard. Her hairstyle is so WRONG. Justin is still very handsome, but the mustache is too 1970's Christopher Street for me. The most disturbing aspect: at times he seems to feel very uncomfortable in his skin and fidgets his body awkwardly. Yet, he speaks with such candor. I don't get the impression he was a great student in school.

He serenades Ellen on guitar, and it's fun to hear his raw talent without all the production. I've never been a fan of his music, but I like seeing raw talent. Justin briefly talks about his sex life, which is also fun. I'm confident he loves licking pussy.

He seems a whole lot older now, but he also seems broken in some way. It is very difficult to endure great fame and fortune, and live life in the public from an early age. Most adults do not know how to handle it.

I also saw his visit to SNL when RuPaul hosted. I thought both songs and performances were awful. It pained me to watch. Will he still be doing that stuff some people call music and dance at 40? It all looks very 1990's boy-band to me.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

...saw him perform the other eve (2020).  ...sorry I can't remember the show.  ...just know that it was one of those award ones. 

...thought he (Justin) looked hot.  ...liked two of his male dancers as well and thought about how wonderful it would be to be able to taste and feel each of them.  :P:P:P

• Members
8 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

...saw him perform the other eve (2020).  ...sorry I can't remember the show.  ...just know that it was one of those award ones. 

...thought he (Justin) looked hot.  ...liked two of his male dancers as well and thought about how wonderful it would be to be able to taste and feel each of them.  :P:P:P

Shall I be corrected.  I did see him on "SNL" last Saturday, a show that I rarely watch and became infactuated all over again.  A long time ago, I had a heavy penchant for blond guys.  Last Saturday this love began to resurface and my mouth was on "overdrive."  I've always found Justin to be "mouthwatering" indeed!