Guest FourAces

Why Wear A Pancake Size Ear Ring?

Guest FourAces

I absolutely hate the huge pancake size ear rings that those cooky kids are wearing. They are a huge turn off for me to even see a young stud with them weighing his earlobes down.

I guess when I let my hair grow long in the 60s people were thinking how ugly that was .. so to each generation their own fashion thing.

Hopefully the next generation will come up with something more interesting ... like see through jeans :D

I'm with you.

I had a single pierced ear in college, and some people probably thought the earrings I wore were kinda crazy, but these things look like plastic raincoat buttons or something. Not appealing at all.

But then I hate the proliferation of body art too. One or two tattoos I can live with, but these inked out kids turn me off.

Old Fogeys Against Change! OFAC (somebody come up with a good G word for our new organization, we need to be OFAG!)

That huge earring look is typically "STREET" fashion and only embarced by a limited and specific demographic.

To the contrary. I see 'em all over middle-class white suburban America. In imitation of urban street thuggery, sure. But still.

Worst are the ones with hollow centers, that look like little car tires.

• Members

As George Romney might say: "Pancakes are people too." So don't be so hard on them!

But, on the subject of kids today, TMZ.com has pictures of a young Jean Claude Van Damme (and a sexy pic it is!) from 1990. Next to it is a pic of his son at about the same age. Sure, the son is muscular, but ugly! Why? Because he has ruined his body with shitty tattoos!

TMZ won't let you take a pic from their site, so here is the link. See if you agree with me:

Father and Son

The link isn't great as you have to scroll to the story.

Guest FourAces

As George Romney might say: "Pancakes are people too." So don't be so hard on them!

But, on the subject of kids today, TMZ.com has pictures of a young Jean Claude Van Damme (and a sexy pic it is!) from 1990. Next to it is a pic of his son at about the same age. Sure, the son is muscular, but ugly! Why? Because he has ruined his body with shitty tattoos!

TMZ won't let you take a pic from their site, so here is the link. See if you agree with me:

Father and Son

The link isn't great as you have to scroll to the story.

I laugh at TMZ .. no one will deny MER :o

Anyway you are so right on both counts. His dad looks sexy in that pic and the kid looks like mud :P

post-100094-080881500 1330621385.jpg

Guest Hoover42

Or nose rings or P.A.'s never thrilled me either. . .

Oh, wow. OK, I'll take this one, please, if your don't want him. I may ask him to remove the metal though ^_^