TotallyOz

No MegaMillions Winner: New Jackpot at 476 Million Dollars

• Members

If I win, I'll sponsor a $1,000 experience with the rentboy of his choice for each and every active poster on MER. And yes that includes you, so direct your prayers accordingly.

Guest hitoallusa

MsGuy, I don't want a rentboy or 1000 dollars, I just want you whether you win or not. ^_^ I will be waiting for your call after the next draw. ^_^

• Members

If I win, I'll sponsor a $1,000 experience with the rentboy of his choice for each and every active poster on MER. And yes that includes you, so direct your prayers accordingly.

praying.gif . . . and please make me as smart as MsGuy who almost got me praying that he would win instead of me.

• Members

When I win, I'll take all the avid posters here to Rio for Carnival!

rio-carnival-460_1300074c.jpg

I see your Rio and go all in with private villas in Prague, Bogata and Bankok. Crank up those prayer beads, boys.

poker_face_meme_sticker-p217621515537768155z85xz_400.jpg

• Members

praying.gif . . . and please make me as smart as MsGuy who almost got me praying that he would win instead of me.

We have to unify behind one candidate, lookin. You don't want that blue haired old lady in Rhode Island to win again, do you? More than likely, she has 20 odd grandkids on their knees 24/7.

• Members

I have an old friend who says, the odds are the same on winning the lottery whether you buy a ticket or not. ^_^

However, I just bought 2 tickets for the Mega Millions drawing this Friday. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

All kids are precious and unique. There are no odd kids. ^_^

We have to unify behind one candidate, lookin. You don't want that blue haired old lady in Rhode Island to win again, do you? More than likely, she has 20 odd grandkids on their knees 24/7.

• Members

I have an old friend who says, the odds are the same on winning the lottery whether you buy a ticket or not. :smile:

Well...

In the interest of complete disclosure, KMEM, I haven't actually purchased a ticket. By my calculations, the odds against my buying the winning ticket vs. picking it up off the Walmart parking lot are not appreciably different, so I thought I might just as well save the buck.

I trust this fit of honesty won't change anyone's prayer schedule.

Guest hitoallusa

Which Walmart? I will be there looking for a guy searching for lottery tickets! I hope it's really you! ^_^

Well...

In the interest of complete disclosure, KMEM, I haven't actually purchased a ticket. By my calculations, the odds against my buying the winning ticket vs. picking it up off the Walmart parking lot are not appreciably different, so I thought I might just as well save the buck.

• Members

Well...

I would be willing to wager a good deal more than I have so far on the lottery that your "admission" will NOT change anyone's prayer schedule. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest lurkerspeaks

blue haired lady from Rhode Island? I thought lottery winner were always from Kentucky or Tennesee, lived in single wide trailers, had a car up on blocks in the front yard, and bought the ticket with the money left over from their Saturday night trip to buy a 40 oz Old English 800.....

They upped it to 540 million or almost 300 million after taxes. It will go over 300 Million cash after taxes before all is collected. So, I went out and purchased 290 million tickets. I assume that guarantees I'll win at least 10 after costs? Right?

• Members

I'm sorry Oz but it doesn't work that way. In a couple of hours, I'll be mosying down to the Walmart parking lot to see if God has my ticket ready for me.

I specifically requested a single winner number, so you're shit out of luck. I hope you've held back enough in your IRA so you don't have to break off your early retirement.

Keep those prayers coming, guys! Oz may panic and get half of Bankok chanting it up for him to Budda.

Guest hitoallusa

I searched in the news but nothing like that has been reported.. Oz are you ok? ^_^

[quote name=TotallyOz'

timestamp='1333041092' post='56093]

They upped it to 540 million or almost 300 million after taxes. It will go over 300 Million cash after taxes before all is collected. So, I went out and purchased 290 million tickets. I assume that guarantees I'll win at least 10 after costs? Right?

Keep those prayers coming, guys! Oz may panic and get half of Bankok chanting it up for him to Budda.

I actually asked the BF to go to Bangkok to ask special consideration for a Jai Dee (Good Heart). So, we shall see! ;)

I searched in the news but nothing like that has been reported.. Oz are you ok? :smile:

God told me it was upped. If he told me that and it turns out to be true, I guess I am the one with the ticket. Right?

• Members

I actually asked the BF to go to Bangkok to ask special consideration for a Jai Dee (Good Heart). So, we shall see! ;)

Damn it Oz, you backstabbing Alabama redneck! And now it's too late for me to get into the prayer list on the church bullentin.

Shit and no ticket today on the parking lot. This is all your Buddist BF's doing but I'll think of something!