TotallyOz

Pattaya - A Photo a Day for One Month

I grew up fishing in the Tennessee and the Mississippi River. I love Cat Fish more than just about any food on earth. I also enjoy fishing a bit in Thailand. The boys and I have taken a boat out to the sea several times to go fishing and always enjoy it. It is not quite the same as sitting on a boat with my Papaw in his overalls and chewing tobacco and chatting about where to throw my line. But, when I get to fish in Thailand, even for a short period of time, I always think back to my time with family and reeling in that big ole catfish and having my mom cook it up in a big back iron pot.

post-100001-0-76961500-1352044765_thumb.

Guest FourAces

You might not be with YOUR Paw anymore but to those boys you could resemble the same thing ... well minus the tabcca chewing, ok and overhauls well and well you know what I mean. Creating memories for another generation ^_^

One of the things I love about Thailand is its beauty. There are luscious greens everywhere, beautiful blue skies, golden temples at every corner and vivid orchids and flowers. I love the color of the flowers that are everywhere. So much so, when I first would visit the country, I would go into a flower shop and order 10 or 20 baskets of flowers to be delivered to my hotel so I could smell them 24/7. When I had a house rental by the ocean a few years back, I redecorated the entire garden with some of the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. Well, I have been here on and off for 10 years now and I still am in awe with the flowers that are always growing. I also love to go to the garden centers to view the new Orchids. Thailand is amazing to me for so many reasons, but I never leave out my love for their flowers.

post-100001-0-92162500-1352125808_thumb.

There are so many things to see and do in Thailand and I often think I have seen them all. But, I am often amazed when I find something so close that I have not been to before or even heard much about. Today was one of those days. The Nong Nooch Garden is one of these places. It is a short distance from Pattaya. It is a beautiful garden with some wild animals and tons of gardens and things to do. It also has a place for lunch that is OK as well.

http://www.nongnoochgarden.com/

post-100001-0-31416600-1352291233_thumb.

Guest FourAces

One of the things you see all the time in Thailand is......sex.

jk. I meant animals. There are tons of animals all over the place here. We caught this pair at the animal section of Nong Nooch.

I wonder what the off fee was :o

Guest FourAces

You have got to see the fish we fed yesterday at Nong Nooch Gardens! While the feeding frenzy was fun, all I could think is what they would taste like if fried up in my skillet. :smile:

WOW hungry little guys huh :D

Guest FourAces

Since OZ has been busy the past few days and missed his photo deadlines I volunteered to take up the slack till he returns to posting. Below is my favorite Thai boytoy in the whole world ... his name is Stewie and while I cannot call him a BF he definitely has an open invitation to fill that position :P

post-100094-0-34742500-1352780424_thumb.

Since OZ has been busy the past few days and missed his photo deadlines I volunteered to take up the slack till he returns to posting. Below is my favorite Thai boytoy in the whole world ... his name is Stewie and while I cannot call him a BF he definitely has an open invitation to fill that position :P

You guys are so sweet to post for me. I thank you.

Sorry I was out for a bit. The BF was sick for 5 days and I had to play mama. He is now up and roaring again!

"The BF was sick for 5 days and I had to play mama. He is now up and roaring again!"

So now you play the wife? :rolleyes:

Well, his 9 year old son always calls me mama. He says like a lady in Thailand, I like to take care of someone. While the bf was sick, I stayed by his side, cooked for him, cleaned for him, even put on a little pole dance (long story). But, once he was well, I think after about 3 days rather than 5, he milked it for all he could get. LOL

• Members

Well, his 9 year old son always calls me mama. He says like a lady in Thailand, I like to take care of someone. While the bf was sick, I stayed by his side, cooked for him, cleaned for him, even put on a little pole dance (long story). But, once he was well, I think after about 3 days rather than 5, he milked it for all he could get. LOL

Oh. I thought now that he was roaring to go, he might want to have some sex with you. (Thus the wife, since I know a tattoo'd Thai boy must be a top...^_^

Oh. I thought now that he was roaring to go, he might want to have some sex with you. (Thus the wife, since I know a tattoo'd Thai boy must be a top... :smile:

Well, he still wanted to have sex when he was sick. He tried many times. So, getting a little action after he was well, was not a problem. He had 5 days of cum built up and he just had to have a release. ^_^