Guest lurkerspeaks

List three things you are thankful for....

Guest lurkerspeaks

I started this same thread over at Daddy's site a couple of years ago.. it turned out to be one of the most responded to and most viewed threads in the recent history of the site. Seeing how it is Thanksgiving time, I decided to start the same thread over here so we can all share what we have to be thankful for.

A good friend of mine was once given this assignment by his "counselor".. Everyday, come up with three things you are thankful for.

My list for today is

1) my health is good.

2) My good friend and travel companion (TxAlphadog), who I met thru Daddy's forums

3) My kitty loves me no matter what.

Guest hitoallusa

Aww your kitty is so cute...^_^ They are such an adorable creature..

I thank for company of Four Aces

I thank for time allowed for me to recover

I thank for optimistic personality that I have...

I am thankful for:

1. The two Thai BF's that have been with me for almost 8 years.

2. Bread Machines - new for the boys and I but we sure are enjoying it.

3. Army Furloughs. (Thai Military boy that I have known for years got a 2 week vacation and dropped by for a "short time")

1) I am thankful that I got fired last week. I couldn't bring myself to leave because the pay was so ridiculous, but I _hated_ it and it was giving me health problems.

2) I am thankful for my totally awesome wife/best friend who makes my sun shine.

3) I am thankful that I put up with that boring evil job long enough that I have enough money that I can now go do what I want and not have to freak out about if I'll have enough for retirement.

It's been an eventful last couple of weeks. :phone:

• Members

I have always had trouble when trying to list things for which I am thankful because too many times I just end up with a material list of some sort or mention something recent in my life.

So when I am asked, or see a topic such as this I always think of my Grandmother, who was a very religious woman that truly believed that God is Love. She taught me to always in her words "Be Thankful that things are as well with you as they are." So for me I will just list that I am Thankful that things are as well with me as they are. (You can count that as 3+)

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my you have such a great grandmother... ^_^

I have always had trouble when trying to list things for which I am thankful because too many times I just end up with a material list of some sort or mention something recent in my life.

So when I am asked, or see a topic such as this I always think of my Grandmother, who was a very religious woman that truly believed that God is Love. She taught me to always in her words "Be Thankful that things are as well with you as they are." So for me I will just list that I am Thankful that things are as well with me as they are. (You can count that as 3+)

I'm visiting my Father and his wife this week in the house where I grew up. And I have to say that my Father is doing amazingly well for a 90 year old man. And his wife loves cooking for me because I always love it. And this time was no exception. She really outdid herself. I'm thankful that they both can be so vital at such an advanced age. They are certainly not perfect health-wise but still I find what they can do amazing.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my EXPAT you have a wonderful father...

I'm visiting my Father and his wife this week in the house where I grew up. And I have to say that my Father is doing amazingly well for a 90 year old man. And his wife loves cooking for me because I always love it. And this time was no exception. She really outdid herself. I'm thankful that they both can be so vital at such an advanced age. They are certainly not perfect health-wise but still I find what they can do amazing.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my AS... Have fun...^_^

I'm grateful for three opportunities afforded by a trip upcoming later today to Vegas for a software conference:

1. To flog my consulting services

2. To reconnect with several friends in the same line of business

3. To hang after hours at the Fun Hog Ranch ^_^http://funhogranchlv.com/

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz be careful... Call me if you need help.. I will take good care of you then Kathy Bates in Misery... ^_^ You won't have to even lift a finger... ^_^

I am thankful for:

3. Not falling on my ass when getting out of jacuzzi (happens now too often)

hitoallusa, he is not gay. But, he is available for short times and long times. ^_^ Many of the guys here are not gay but work in the bars. He is great fun and very very sweet and has a really beautiful cock! ^_^

Thank you for the compliments on the photo. Much appreciated!

I have clearly spent my entire life so far in the wrong hemisphere.

Soon as I manage to reassemble myself, I will materialize there beside you. Dividing my time between wherever you, firecat, and Andre should happen to be at whatever moment. :smile:

I have a solution for you! Bring Andre here! He would love the boys and the attention. They would eat him up!

^_^

Can't wait for you to come over and visit!

I have a solution for you! Bring Andre here! He would love the boys and the attention. They would eat him up!

:smile:

Can't wait for you to come over and visit!

There we go!

...now if we can add kev to the mix! :w00t:

You know, you and marc have been telling me this for 10 years. Don't know where my mind has been all that time.