Guest parisrio2000

Bodybuilding Competitions

Guest parisrio2000

Has anyone had success pursuing these venues. I've heard gay4pay is big in the bodybuilding world. They need cash for...a lot of things.

Some just want body worship, and I'm OK with that. But need to know if anyone's tried it and what the results were.

Guest parisrio2000

IHP is right. This would be a path I would try more in the US, as in Brazil there are the saunas (and well, everyday life) as a means to pursuing the kinds of guys I like for pay. In the US the only "culture" that seems to tolerate gay4pay on the fringes (again, among guys I find attractive) is in bodybuilding. They know that there are "admirers" who turn up at their competitions, and I think if you use common sense, there isn't danger of harm haha. They would be likely to be flattered. Still, I'd like to know if someone has pursued this path.

In related matters, I have a theory that quite a few hot straight boys in the US do gay4pay but that it's kept totally private and they cater to extremely rich people.

Guest hitoallusa

It's not a theory. It's true.

In related matters, I have a theory that quite a few hot straight boys in the US do gay4pay but that it's kept totally private and they cater to extremely rich people.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:01 PM, inthepit3 said:

It's better to connect with them on social media and forums rather than at a bodybuilding show or gym. On Instagram you can identify the type that do G4P based on the audience they court and send them a DM to see what they offer. 

Not sure what you mean by the audience they court, I presume you mean the photos they choose to put up?

I can’t help thinking this might cause a few excruciatingly embarrassing exchanges for all concerned if people get the wrong impression...

I have seen a rather surprisingly example of this recently myself. There is a young guy on Instagram I follow. I came across him as he was the son of a friend of a friend. He is studying physiotherapy or PE teaching (or some such) in a US university.

I started following him because (much my surprise) I noticed he has quite a few sexy pictures on his Instagram feed. He is a straight guy who is into fitness training and he posted photos of himself and a girlfriend wearing skimpy clothes posing at the gym after their training. I followed him presuming he was just a straight guy who is into body fitness.

I got a little kick out of following him for purely pervy reasons, for what he presumably thought of as as innocent fitness photos, as he has a rather straight-laced family and I guessed he was probably something similar - several of his own family and his girlfriends family follow him.

I noticed in the last few months he had a few sexier photos up, just wearing underwear. I was thinking, “He is getting sexier – maybe he finds he is getting attention from all the ladies in his class for his feed””

Well, then, last time I went on his Instagram page I saw he had added a single extra line to his profile - it stated:

“Rent is due”

Well after reading this tread there’s only one thing I thought.....and I was rather taken aback.

And I also wondered what his family and his girlfriends family made of it. I wonder how he would explain it if his girlfriend’s father asked him what that was meant to mean?

I am half tempted to set up a fake account just to pretend I am some Daddy Warbucks and see what he would be willing to do?

I am terrible I know...

A question for you American guys who are more familiar with US culture, is there any possible other explanation for him adding that line?

Edited by forrestreid
tidy up

• Members

I think this merits a separate topic as it is about intersecting digitally, not at Arnold Classic type in person events.

’Rent is due’ seems on the nose in terms of the profile owner angling for compensation or assistance of some type.

Bear in mind that some monetary gain is often built in to the profile if he has one or more brand partnerships. Nano influencers may get a pittance per click from a company for wearing their shit, even if not explicit. It may be buried in the hashtags.

But the ersatz job and bank he possibly has on IG sets the stage for having some degree of impunity in his social bubble for subtly grafting the concept of getting paid employment, however vague, onto a social media component that the majority of folks possess just out of thirst for attention and validation. 

Apart from how douchey it might be with a known person or their connection in your circle, you might open with “you seem to be a great guy, times are tough but I understand that there are various forms of expense assistance, ranging from government programs to discreet 1:1 mutually advantageous agreements, one should not be reluctant to propose receiving help, and it is a sign of maturity and self-possession to directly and personally reach out for it.” [Boom!]

As an afterthought I wonder if the rent rhetoric is a workaround solution to try to stop followers from stalkingly incessantly coming on to him in a non-trade context. In other words to telegraph that he is not available but that his MO is to pair a social site agenda with the potential for earnings. 

Edited by Riobard

I agree, Riobard, it is rather on the nose.

I suppose what I was thinking about it was, why would he not be a bit more discreet?

For instance, he could have said something like “Cost of protein supplements is so high. Sponsors welcome”
That could have been explained away as an appeal for sponsorship by a manufacturer of protein supplements. But also it would’ve been a signal to a certain audience that he is interested in a mutually beneficial arrangement .

I was feeling the guy is not exactly the brightest bulb In the tulip field so the simplest explanation may be just that he didn't think about it a much as I am, LOL...

• Members

Yeah, is he all for rent or at all for sale, or both, and how? I used to be all for rent and it was prioritized in my budget, then owned my house as I had been all for the sale and leaving rent out of the equation. Now I am all for rent, looking for the rent that is for sale. I may eventually make a sale and revert to rent ... in fact, I am overdue for rent by about six months, the rent that is for sale, that is, but if I backtrack to rent, maintaining episodic rent situations for sale by the hour, I may be able to rent more due to the sale proceeds. 

I see what you mean.

————-

Two lips and low hanging full bulbs on tulips, however bright, are all that is required for whorticultural success. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
On 9/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, Riobard said:

’Rent is due’ seems on the nose in terms of the profile owner angling for compensation or assistance of some type.

Bear in mind that some monetary gain is often built in to the profile if he has one or more brand partnerships. Nano influencers may get a pittance per click from a company for wearing their shit, even if not explicit. It may be buried in the hashtags.

Professional bodybuilders are usually 24/7 looking for sponsors. It's a very expensive hobby with the proteins and special meals and a serious bodybuilder cannot usually work a job unless it's something like a fireman or a personal trainer. I'm not sure many really contemplate intimate encounters when always looking for sponsors and I'm not sure much past muscle worship would be available. Their dicks are usually small from drugs and their enormous diet means they are rarely "clean" everywhere. Also their bodies change enormously from when they are "bulking" to the few times they "shred" just before a competition.

There are a couple I know well in Prague, both of whom are super nice guys and versatile and well-liked by guys here. When you "friend" one on Facebook or "follow" one on IG, you link through their friends to many more very easily. Two  available Czech bodybuilder champions:

20181104_000018.thumb.jpg.10d5d8923d0795edac8062e393cbc236.jpg20181103_235928.thumb.jpg.b97db3a7f650a1e46c6c6fca7874cc86.jpgfilip5.thumb.jpg.3f28574cde8d64ec884c58c3958020e0.jpgfilipnew.thumb.jpg.df3aedcabc3c42818373ba2f0f25c5e1.jpg