PattayaMale

KQuill

I posted on the SGT forum that a very close friend of KQuill told me this morning that KQuill lost his appeal and will be serving 6 years in the Thai prison system. I had hoped he was mistaken but he assurred me, adding that an appeal based on medical condittions was to be filed.

I was hoping those concerned about KQuill could do something to help him although I have no idea what we could do.

My deepest appologizes if this is inaccurate..which I hope it is. However his friend assured me this is the case.

I posted on the SGT forum that a very close friend of KQuill told me this morning that KQuill lost his appeal and will be serving 6 years in the Thai prison system.

I received an Email today to that effect. I have not personally confirmed it, but obviously the story is spreading like wildfire, true or not. I really don't think the story should have been publicized until ironclad confirmation could be obtained, but it's too late to do anything about it now. The story is circulating through the rumor mill quite rapidly.

Guest jomtien
I received an Email today to that effect. I have not personally confirmed it, but obviously the story is spreading like wildfire, true or not. I really don't think the story should have been publicized until ironclad confirmation could be obtained, but it's too late to do anything about it now. The story is circulating through the rumor mill quite rapidly.

Confirmation??? Where's the fun in that??? Bah!!!

Gaythailand has been sentenced to being smothered under a pile of ladyboys!!

You heard it here first :huh:

I do have confirmation now and the story is true. I prefer not to post additional details. Mr. Quill is, and has been, a very well known figure in Pattaya for many years. I see nothing wrong with posting the fact of the outcome of this matter, however I do think it would be inappropriate to use Mr. Quill's misfortunes as a catalyst for the gossip queens. Mr. Quill, no matter what your opinion of him or your opinion of the case might be, is obviously going through a tremendously difficult time now and I don't think this board should accommodate those who wish to write posts that violate his privacy and would only make matters worse for him.

I will not stop people from posting about this unless posting rules are violated. Other than confirming the fact of the matter, I do not intend to personally post anything further about it. I see nothing to be gained.

Guest goodtimeboy

All very sinister goings on, I’m sure even though there is proof of his innocents. Its obviously not enough, if you do a Google search of Kevin Quill Pattaya, I’m sure your find plenty of evidence pointing in one direction there.

I had a phone call this morning confirming this is happening. I’m told by a good source, that he is in prison for one reason (apart from others colluding to get him there) he admitted to owning and smuggling and paying the fine for to many cigarettes. There are moves for the British government to intervene, but not right now.

http://www.pattayamail.com/408/news.htm#hd2

this is quite a story. After Googling and reading the story from the Scottish press from several years ago it's actually a pretty shocking story. It certainly makes me re-think my choice of where to stay and visit when I am in Pattaya.

Guest goodtimeboy

Two sides to every story.........................

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/my-work/news/

After reading Mr. Drummonds own account on how he sees this case, above....then read on to see its not all one sided in Mr. Quills way, as you will see below, you can blame with hearsay and innuendos, but when you get to The Suprem Court they see things we don’t, no good having a kangaroo court hearing on the web sights.

What has got to happen now is a partition to British and Thai MPS and also to the Prime Minister of Thailand to get him sent back to serve some of the sentence in the Uk, but unfortunately there are many rules on how long you have to stay in Thai jails, but at last there may be a positive reason for having an operation to take out your voice box, due to Cancer, Humanitarian release which I hear may be going to go through, but it all takes time.

All I can say to you is, if you ever have a serious problem in Thailand and want to know the man who has major influence, contact Prempreecha Dibbayawan, he will smooth your path for you.

Journalist convicted of criminal libel

On July 5, a court in the resort town of Pattaya convicted Scottish journalist Andrew Drummond of libel and handed down a six-month suspended prison sentence with a 60,000 baht (US$1,500) fine. It was the third ruling against Drummond in a case launched by James Lumsden, the owner of Pattaya's largest gay nightclub, Boyz Boyz Boyz, in retaliation for a May 2001 investigative article that ran in the English-language Bangkok Post.

Drummond's article featured well-documented allegations against Lumsden that accused him of defrauding two business partners. Lumsden has said that the investors were not defrauded but willingly signed over their investments, according to local press reports. The journalist stands by his story and plans to appeal the verdict.

The prosecutor in Drummond's case, Prempreecha Dibbayawan, is also a director of the holding company that runs Boyz Boyz Boyz, according to Drummond.

British journalist convicted of defamation

British freelance journalist Andrew Drummond, best known for selling crime stories about Thailand to publications in Europe, was found guilty in Pattaya Provincial Court late last month of defamation of character. He was sentenced to two months in prison, fined 20,000 baht and ordered to publish three half-page apologies to appear in the Pattaya Mail and Bangkok Post within a period of one month from the date of judgment, at his own cost.

Since, in the opinion of the court, Drummond “has not received imprisonment judgment before,” his prison sentence was suspended for 2 years.

The suit, filed by James Lumsden, manager of a bar and guest house in Pattaya, centered on a piece written by Andrew Drummond that appeared in the Perspective section in the May 20, 2001 edition of the Bangkok Post. The court ruled that inferences made in the article were damaging to Lumsden’s reputation, and found Drummond guilty of “Defamation, Offence relating to the Printing Act” of September 30, B.E. 2546 (2003).

A second complaint against Songpol Kaopatumtip, editor of the Bangkok Post Perspective section, who was also named in the suit, was dismissed.

The article in question made references to the arrest of Kevin Quill for smuggling cigarettes stuffed with 100 amphetamines. The court ruled that the contents of the article inferred that Lumsden and an accomplice had orchestrated the affair to get at Quill’s substantial assets, and that the defendants could not adequately prove that this was true, especially since Kevin Quill admitted that Lumsden and his alleged accomplice were not guilty as charged by him and that he withdrew the complaint.

Songpol Kaopatumtip’s defense centered on his statement that he was not editor of the Bangkok Post, and that he is responsible only for the articles in the Perspective section. The court ruled that Lumsden did not prove that the Songpol Kaopatumtip was responsible for publishing and distributing the Bangkok Post newspaper. The ruling read, “The fact established is that the first defendant is only an editor responsible for only part of the Bangkok Post newspaper, i.e. the, ‘Perspective’ section, and therefore the act of the first defendant was then not guilty as charged.”

Drummond admitted that he was the writer of the article, and that the wording about unscrupulous businessmen was a warning to tourists. “In the investment aspect it was a warning to businessmen to choose other types of business and that they should investigate thoroughly the company to be invested in. This was aimed to benefit businessmen to invest in Thailand,” the translated court document read.

However, the court ruled that if Drummond had “intended to warn businessmen in good faith, it would not have been necessary to mention names and put the photographs of the plaintiff in the said article. ... This argument of the Second Defendant (Drummond) was not significant and is not accepted.”

RECOMMENDED ACTION:

Send appeals to the prime minister:

- calling on him to urge - condemning the guilty verdict against Kevin Quill

Also contact the king with the evidence.

King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand

Grand Palace

Thailand

or

Make many APPEALS TO:

His Excellency Samak Sundaravej

Prime Minister

Government House

Bangkok, Thailand

Fax: +66 2 282 8587

Contact fair Trial abroad, they will tell you what the latest Info is and how you can make a difference.

http://www.fairtrials.net/

Confirmation??? Where's the fun in that??? Bah!!!

Gaythailand has been sentenced to being smothered under a pile of ladyboys!!

You heard it here first :huh:

There is a difference between ConfirmATION and ImaginATION. I know you have plenty of one of the two. :) Far be it from me to say which one, but I'll let you take your best GuestamATION. However, if you would like to see the above come true, make a DonATION and I'll put it into ConsiderATION.

I think I will write one more comment after all. I'm seeing the ideas posted here and elsewhere that suggest writing letters and petitions to various people, including His Majesty the King, boycotting certain businesses, trying to blame others, etc, none of which will help Mr. Quill. All any of that will do is allow those who participated an opportunity to feel better about themselves because they'll be able to say, "At least I tried something," but Mr. Quill will still be in prison nevertheless.

First, when His Majesty the King grants amnesty, it's done as a gesture on his birthday and does not include those who are in prison on drug convictions. In most cases the royal amnesties are not actual releases from prison, but reductions of sentences based on reports of good behavior. From what I understand, actual releases from prison do not occur until at least two of these amnesties have been granted. That's what I have been told, anyway.

I suppose it can't hurt anything to try, although I think those who really want to help Mr. Quill need to understand that they're not dealing with Western law, Western logic, or a Western justice system. I think those who wish to try to help Mr. Quill would be doing him a far greater service by placing the situation into the hands of those professionally competent and qualified to accomplish something. Many know there is an extremely knowledgeable local British Consul, Mr. Kenyon, in Pattaya. I wouldn't do anything beyond what he advises. If he does have advice, it will become public knowledge soon enough.

I believe the only thing that can be of any practical help Mr. Quill now would be to uncover some sort of new evidence that could prove he was wrongly convicted or some new legal approaches that could convince the court to reverse its decision. If people really want to do something useful, then I believe they should try to find the best attorney in Thailand, qualified to handle this sort of case, at this point in the case, and place it in his hands. Perhaps finding a highly skilled detective company that might be able to uncover some sort of new evidence that was never presented in court could help.

I also believe that the best that can be hoped for at this stage is a prison transfer to the UK, based on humanitarian reasons because of Mr. Quill's health problems. An actual release from prison is the least likely thing to occur. That simply is not going to happen.

Other than that, it is my opinion that the rest of the suggestions I have read are empty procedures at best that, in the end, will do nothing at all that can actually help Mr. Quill at this stage of the game.

I think I will write one more comment after all.

GB,

you are definitely among the people who knows the facts of the case. However, I strongly disagree with your assessment. Firstly, it is incorrect that there have not been pardon cases in case of drug convictions (see the post of Brad Impala on Sawatdee forum). Secondly, as you well know, Kevin was released from jail first time due to interference of very influential people from UK. The case is highly unsual. Kevin fought to clear his name for 8 years. He could run instead... He had many options. The great unjustice has been done. There is an opportunity to put international pressure on Thai authorities and as you well know they do not like to be under the scrutiny of day light. You correctly indicate that Western law and Western logic hardly applicable in Thailand. Yet, your advice follows exactly that logic.

In the country where anybody who is somebody is either under invistigation or conviction (this includes current PM, current house speaker, former PM who was now reappointed to Royal council to

name the few) to rely upon justice system would not be advisable. Only strong international pressure can make a difference and the history of case in question is the best evidence of that.

Only strong international pressure can make a difference and the history of case in question is the best evidence of that.

I still think the best course of action is to do whatever Mr. Kenyon advises people to do. He's the true expert. If he advises trying to get international authorities to turn the screws, then I would be all for it. If he does not, then I think it will either lead to nothing or by the time it does any good, Mr. Quill will be out of prison anyway.

As I said, it can't hurt anything to try, and I'm not trying to tell people they shouldn't try, but I would rather see those who wish to try spend their time doing something that has a good chance of working instead of wasting valuable time on procedures that won't accomplish anything.

Guest fountainhall

Extraordinary! I have just googled some of the background to this case. How can I take out an option on the movie? Scandals going back 21 years, set ups, revenge, murders, cross dressers, medical complications - all set against a backdrop of Pattaya's seedy nightlife. Bound to be a winner! I know nothing of the principals and it's obvious there are good guys and bad guys. Also seems at least one guy has been incredibly naive from the get-go.

Extraordinary! I have just googled some of the background to this case. How can I take out an option on the movie? Scandals going back 21 years, set ups, revenge, murders, cross dressers, medical complications - all set against a backdrop of Pattaya's seedy nightlife. Bound to be a winner! I know nothing of the principals and it's obvious there are good guys and bad guys. Also seems at least one guy has been incredibly naive from the get-go.

It may be extraordinary, but we are talking about real tragedy which struck a very decent guy who is

sick and needs permanent medical care. He is a legitimate businessman (it would be totally unfair to qualify the showbar like Throb/Splash as a brothel) who not only put a lot of his own assets in the business but if you wish his own soul..

You know it is very easy to hire a local pimp, assemble a bunch of underaged boys and open the brothel in Sunee. Runnig a legitimate business like Throb is much more difficult. I think many remember that Kevin started Teddy Bear campaign to benefit local orphanges and was involved in a number of other very important charity activities...

Guest goodtimeboy

SORRY I CAN ONLY DEAL WITH THE FACTS OF THE CASE?

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Forget_You_h...regory__5332522

If you want an interesting ‘cant put down’ read, above, even though it is about a girl, it will make your hair stand on end, to see what happens in the Thai Prison system and also see you can appeal to the king and the Prime Minister for clemency and it works especially in a case of humanitarian like this one. Even with Drugs charges.

I know Kevin has a wonderful boyfriend, who will be with him all the time, with food and all he needs and as we see a good family net work, so anything in between for his needs, can be worked out with his son.. He has given permission to contact him via his email. For any help you can give. Email :- aquill789@yahoo.co.uk.

Its all very well many of the rumor mongers and Gossips, blaming 2 others for this, but you have to have proof, not hearsay and innuendoes, they have not been convicted and they have been questioned, but found only guilty of using his car while he was trying to get bail, but then again why not, they where business partners....so how the kangaroo court, can go on a witch hunt and point the finger, just because the newspapers say its true, I do know a bit about these 2 people and like them or hate them, Mr. John Major the Ex English Prime Minister at the time, did a 700 page investigation on them and they came out with out charges, the Thai authorities have investigated them, they came out of it with out charges, so unless you have some proof of any bad doings, how can anyone blame them No you cant, so boycotting PGF where if it was not for the Frock girl, would be not even a whimper of money for Heart2000.

On the other hand what I cant get my head around, why on earth did a man who seems not poor, need to smuggle and admit to it, by paying the fine, cigarettes, now that looks very suspicious, when it comes to trying to prove your innocents, only a different thought, and I know and like Kevin and her very much….as people.

So lets not have any more blame, unless you have any evidence, so many people love to crucify others here, who are innocent in reality. Do you really believe everything you read in the Newspaper mainly coming from one source then rehashed.

May be they are guilty who knows, till you show us some evidence as I said, we will never know.

till you show us some evidence as I said, we will never know.

That's the point. An awful lot of people who know absolutely nothing about the case and are privy to no information whatsoever, people who never read any of the court documentation, people who never attended a court session, people who know absolutely nothing about what was presented in court, people who know absolutely nothing about why the Thai court rendered the decision it did, are now posting based upon nothing but gossip, what they see other people posting, and what they read in tabloid articles written by a person who was successfully sued for libel regarding this case.

In other words, if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't try to represent yourself as someone who does and don't try to stir up a hornets nest against PGF, Boyztown, or anybody else.

Again, my opinion is to leave the matter in the hands of those who are competent, qualified, and directly involved to deal with the situation in the best manner possible. Let them do their jobs. They read these boards too and they're well aware of the support available for Mr. Quill. If they feel that petitions, letters, boycotts, etc. are appropriate actions for the gay community to take; indeed if they feel that any action by the gay community is appropriate or can be helpful in any way, they'll be sure to let us know. Until and unless they do, my position is that it would be detrimental to Mr. Quill's plight for others to interfere, no matter how well intentioned that interference might be.

Guest pattayageorge
That's the point.

Having read 100's of posts on this matter, I have to say Gaybutton's post is the most sensible I have read, there appears to be a lot of hysteria and score settling going on, particularly on the SGF site, where people who have no knowledge of the facts, or indeed the history of the case, are making ludicrous suggestions about protests, boycotting of the PGF events (why?) etc....

As I understand it from reading the press reports etc.. is that Mr Quill was convicted of both tobacco and drug smuggling, paid the fine for the tobacco and appealed against the conviction for the alleged drug offence. He was then released on bail and won the appeal, then the Thai prosecution service appealed against the appeal (excuse the grammar) and this was passed to the Supreme Court Of Thailand for consideration. The outcome of the judicial review at the hearing on the 8th April, was that the original conviction was solid, and that no further evidence had been presented to vindicate Mr Quill, and therefore the original sentence of 6 years was re-imposed.

I agree with Gaybutton's advice regarding petitions etc... it is best to leave it to the appropriate and qualified people to deal with applications for pardons/leniency etc... Thai's are very fickle about any sort of criticism, and suggestions that the Kingdom's highest court is corrupt will not help Kevin's case, it will just get their backs up and hinder his chances of being repatriated to the UK.

Having read 100's of posts on this matter, I have to say Gaybutton's post is the most sensible I have read, there appears to be a lot of hysteria and score settling going on, particularly on the SGF site, where people who have no knowledge of the facts, or indeed the history of the case, are making ludicrous suggestions about protests, boycotting of the PGF events (why?) etc....

As I understand it from reading the press reports etc.. is that Mr Quill was convicted of both tobacco and drug smuggling, paid the fine for the tobacco and appealed against the conviction for the alleged drug offence. He was then released on bail and won the appeal, then the Thai prosecution service appealed against the appeal (excuse the grammar) and this was passed to the Supreme Court Of Thailand for consideration. The outcome of the judicial review at the hearing on the 8th April, was that the original conviction was solid, and that no further evidence had been presented to vindicate Mr Quill, and therefore the original sentence of 6 years was re-imposed.

I agree with Gaybutton's advice regarding petitions etc... it is best to leave it to the appropriate and qualified people to deal with applications for pardons/leniency etc... Thai's are very fickle about any sort of criticism, and suggestions that the Kingdom's highest court is corrupt will not help Kevin's case, it will just get their backs up and hinder his chances of being repatriated to the UK.

The problem with posts like yours is that you do not know the facts. You rely upon various western stereotypes about Thai legal system and Thai society in general but it is not how the system work in Thailand. The fact is that if not a number of highly influencial people from UK interefered in Kevin case on his behalf, he would have been convicted and dead by now (due to his desease which he developed later). I personally do not suggest that Supreme court in Thailand is corrupt and frankly I have not seen a single post asserting this. I personally do not suggest to take any action against anybody and I agree that those people who promote this idea are not smart to put it mildly.

I made my mind about the case many years ago but I do not think it is a good idea to play out the case on message boards again. I remember that Andrew Drummond end up posting on Dreaded Ned. We know what happened with Andrew Drummond and what was the fate of that message board.

What I am saying is that there are people who understand how the Thai system work, who have right connections, who know how to make wheels move smoothly and how to use it in their own interests(

but, of course, not at the level of Supreme court). Well, Kevin obviously not one of these people and you can call him naive. I would prefer to call him an honest businessman who expects the same from his partners.

What I am saying is that if you leave it to"appropriate and qualified people" who know nothing about the case and do not give a flying fuck about Kevin, then taking into account the dire circumstances he is now in, he may loose him.

What I am saying is that Kevin is innocent regarding drugs charges and there is enough indirect evidence to support this assertion in any Western court.

What I am saying that we need to help Kevin and the only available venue for us is to request clemency from Thai PM and the King.

This whole thing is very interesting and sad. As for me, I'll wait to see what Kevin's family requests others in the community to do. I think that is what I would want if I were in the same situation. No one is looking out for Kevin more than his family and it is them that we should try to assist should they desire our help, letters, support, etc.

What I am saying is that Kevin is innocent regarding drugs charges and there is enough indirect evidence to support this assertion in any Western court.

I sympathize for Kevin's plight and concerned about his health and family. And I wish him well.

To that extent, we agree.

But....I don't know the facts of Kevin's case and neither do you. If you have direct knowledge of any facts of the case, fine, share them; if not (and presuming you're relying on newspaper accounts), you hardly have enough information to determine anything about the case. All I know is that Kevin was convicted by one court, one court partially reversed that conviction, and the Thai Supreme Court overturned the appellate court's reversal and thus upheld the verdict of the trial court. I also know Kevin was guilty of smuggling cigarettes as he has acknowledged that to be true. And, finally, I also know that a lot of the speculation that has occurred over the years was based on the writings of Andrew Drummond (and I'm mindful that a totally separate Thai court has determined that what he wrote was false and libelous). That's about all of the nitty gritty that we really know.

Having attended enough trials myself, I can honestly say that most newspaper writers erroneously report about many of them (sometimes I wonder if my eyes deceived me that the writer was even in the same courtroom!) so I've learned not to trust the newspaper accounts of trial events let alone their selective mentioning of only a few things they heard that caught their fancy (and I certainly know enough not reach any important conclusion based on that stuff). As for trying to reach a fair conclusion based on reports in the Thai newspapers? I'd rather read tea leaves or consult with the holy monk woman of Chiangrai.

I might be able to reach a fair conclusion if I read the court transcript - as that was the evidence on which the conviction was obtained. But I haven't read that and I'm doubtful you have either. Your heart may tell you Kevin is "innocent" (hey, I like the guy too but that's not enough) but your brain doesn't have enough verifiable data to conclude anything.

As GB said, let's let the competent people representing Kevin sort this out the best they can for him.

What I am saying is that if you leave it to"appropriate and qualified people" who know nothing about the case and do not give a flying fuck about Kevin, then taking into account the dire circumstances he is now in, he may loose him.

What I am saying that we need to help Kevin and the only available venue for us is to request clemency from Thai PM and the King.

Are you being serious? You are saying that the appropriate and qualified people know nothing about the case and don't care about him. How, pray tell, do you know that?

You are also saying let's not leave it to those who are professionals and directly involved. Let's just assume they are useless and instead of letting them do their jobs, the gay community ought to take matters into its own hands and start petitioning His Majesty the King. Is that what you advocate? Do you truly believe that would help anything? Even if by some miracle such a petition actually reached someone close to the PM or King, or even the King himself, what do you think would take place? Do you think they're going to say, "Oh, a group of farang within the gay community says the Supreme Court is wrong and this man is innocent. Ok, open the doors and release him."?

If you really believe that such an outcome is even remotely possible or if you are saying that Mr. Quill would be better served if those who support him take matters into their own hands instead of letting his attorneys, the embassy, et al, handle his case as best as they can, then the kindest way I can put it is that I disagree with you.

Maybe I'm way off base, but if I'm going to listen to anybody, it's going to be the people directly involved in the case. It isn't going to be some anonymous poster on a message board who has decided that he knows better how Mr. Quill's case ought to be handled. If a petition starts circulating that comes from any source other than Mr. Quill's attorneys or the British embassy, then don't expect my name to be on it. It won't be. I think people who decide to take matters into their own hands are going to end up doing more harm to Mr. Quill at this point than any other possibility.

Until the attorneys and/or the embassy requests help from the gay community, the best suggestion I can make is butt out.

Having followed this cae for the last 7-8 years i have always tried to remain neutral to both sides...

I have always found both side to be quite likeable an never been tempted to support either side...

However the one thing that has always baffled me is the disappearing bellboy(s)from the Amibance

Surely the only people who can ever prove or dis-prove this story are those who took Kquills bags from his suite to the Limo? After all they are the only people who had full unsupervised access to kquills baggage...

Are these staff members details not on file?

can they not be tracked down by their ID cards?

Are they even Alive or did they ever even exist?

To me this is the biggest mystery this case and teh thing i would be seeking to prove if i was either the party...

Are you being serious? You are saying that the appropriate and qualified people know nothing about the case and don't care about him. How, pray tell, do you know that?

You are also saying let's not leave it to those who are professionals and directly involved. Let's just assume they are useless and instead of letting them do their jobs, the gay community ought to take matters into its own hands and start petitioning His Majesty the King. Is that what you advocate? Do you truly believe that would help anything? Even if by some miracle such a petition actually reached someone close to the PM or King, or even the King himself, what do you think would take place? Do you think they're going to say, "Oh, a group of farang within the gay community says the Supreme Court is wrong and this man is innocent. Ok, open the doors and release him."?

If you really believe that such an outcome is even remotely possible or if you are saying that Mr. Quill would be better served if those who support him take matters into their own hands instead of letting his attorneys, the embassy, et al, handle his case as best as they can, then the kindest way I can put it is that I disagree with you.

Maybe I'm way off base, but if I'm going to listen to anybody, it's going to be the people directly involved in the case. It isn't going to be some anonymous poster on a message board who has decided that he knows better how Mr. Quill's case ought to be handled. If a petition starts circulating that comes from any source other than Mr. Quill's attorneys or the British embassy, then don't expect my name to be on it. It won't be. I think people who decide to take matters into their own hands are going to end up doing more harm to Mr. Quill at this point than any other possibility.

Until the attorneys and/or the embassy requests help from the gay community, the best suggestion I can make is butt out.

I am sorry, do you understand the meaning of the word clemency?

clemency

One entry found.

clemency

Main Entry: clem·en·cy

Pronunciation: \ˈkle-mən(t)-sē\

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural clem·en·cies

Date: 15th century

1 a: disposition to be merciful and especially to moderate the severity of punishment due b: an act or instance of leniency

2: pleasant mildness of weather

synonyms see mercy

Nobody suggests to say that Supreme court was wrong (so it was wrong in this case).

It may very well be that the better way to proceed would be to write individual letters of support rather than signing petitions.

I would say that what GT said makes much more sense that what you are saying. Indeed, I would like to see that his family supports this idea .

Regarding your personal signature, well, I am not sure that this is that important.

But there are enough people who know Kevin well whose support will be significant enough to call attention of Thai PM. The very same people helped him first time around and destroyed scheme which look like a sure thing...

I am telling you and GT right upfront. I do not like the idea that you deliberately twisting my words.

Your position in this case and your symphaties in this case are also well known.

I do not care if you ban me from here but once again: DO NOT TWIST AND DISTORT WHAT I AM SAYING>

I am telling you and GT right upfront. I do not like the idea that you deliberately twisting my words.

Whoa. I don't think I have twisted anything. (well, perhaps a corkscrew tonight as we had a few bottles of wine).