TotallyOz

Bathroom Sex in Thailand

The BF and I went to the movie today at Siam Paragon. This mall is the one I talk about all the time with the cute boys overflowing the walkways. I have never seen such a gathering of beauty in my life. But, we were really early and I decided to go to the bathroom. There was this really cute guy outside, around 18-19 years old, and he was just standing. I found him very attractive and asked him where the bathroom was and he told me. It was right behind him and I knew that but I just smiled at him and winked. He followed me into the bathroom and into a stall.

Well, I wasn't ready to have sex as I didn't have a condom on me but we did make out and he ended up giving me a great release and he swallowed every drop. It was a bit dangerous and exciting and scary at the same time. As I was all hot and sweaty when I left and as I had some other juices flowing, I told the BF that I didn't like the seats we were in and that we could come back another day. He was OK with that and we left and I got home and showered.

I am not much for bathroom sex, even though from time to time in my life I have had some, but this experience was great. I have been thinking on this today and I can't figure out if the guy was waiting for someone or if he was just taken by the moment of a Farang flirting with him. In either case, I was happy it happened.

Have others seen this mall as cruisey? Hooked up there? I have taken boys home from the mall there on a few occasions but never had sex in the bathroom upstairs at the movie.

And, the boy was not a money boy. He asked for nothing. He just wanted some protein before the movie started. :smile:

I have friends who say they get this all the time but at more local venues and not the mall.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz.. You really is a great wizard to simply use a wink spell on a hot young guy to have sex with you in a bathroom stall. I wish I had that kind of power in my winks.. ^_^

Anyways, I think your bf is super nice and understanding. If my bf wants to go home because he didn't like his seat my nagging will start on and on... ^_^ and it will constantly come up in our future arguments..:(

• Members

Thanks for the interesting tale, Oz. I have been at that mall many times and never had such luck, but then, I haven't tried the movie theater. I am not much for bathroom sex either and would have done my best to bring the lad somewhere more comfortable. Of course, I see why you couldn't do that! But the mall is chock full of Thai youth as most anytime, but especially at night and on the weekends.

Guest FourAces

I tend to like a little bathroom sex or sex in a movie theater or a car from time to time. It keeps your mind sharp the risk is part of the reward and almost always the treat who is doing the sucking is not looking for money its their turn on as well.

I was at a truck stop (long story) about 8 months ago and a really well built 20y/o kept looking at me and walking near my car. I started a BS conversation with him next thing I knew is we were in my car parked between to 18 wheelers and him practicing his oral skills on me mmm so much fun :thumbsup:

Contrary to rumor and thankfully so not every twink is only into model looking guys. Some do like chubs bears daddy types and ex poker players :P

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I love them too! FourAces you are a hottie... ^_^ But I don't like poker faces... What if a guy promises a wedding then runs off....???

Some do like chubs bears daddy types and ex poker players :P