Guest FourAces

Post Your Daily Random Thoughts

• Members

Cell phones....WTF ??? Waiting for a bus at 4:30 am in the morning. WTF do people have to talk about at 4:30 am in the morning ???? What did they do before they had cellphones ???? Its RIDICULOUS....... And they are so fucking LOUD and annoying. I dont need to know your Personal business. Shut the FUCK UP ! (was that Random enuf ???)

Couldnt Tell, their faces were covered ! :ninja:

Perfect. You can then use your imagination to visualize anyone you want. :smile:

I once had a friend who went with me to dance clubs in NYC. He was the hottest guy there every time. But, his eyesight was horrendous and he would take off his glasses and dance with everyone, make out with everyone, have sex with everyone. I once asked him why he took off his glasses and he said, "my imagination is often better than reality and I want to have as much fun as I can when I go out." :smile: True story!

Cell phones....WTF ??? Waiting for a bus at 4:30 am in the morning. WTF do people have to talk about at 4:30 am in the morning ???? What did they do before they had cellphones ???? Its RIDICULOUS....... And they are so fucking LOUD and annoying. I dont need to know your Personal business. Shut the FUCK UP ! (was that Random enuf ???)

Yes!! It ought to be illegal to speak or make the least sound out in public before say 8am. Bad enough to have to be out & about in their presence first thing in the day.

Guest hitoallusa

Lovebird #1: Honey I couldn't sleep much thinking of you...

Lovebird #2: Aww Sweetie, that's so sweet.. Guess what! I couldn't sleep at all think of you.. Zero, Nada

Lovebird#1: Honey, come to think of it, in what little sleep I got, I was dreaming of you.. I can't stop thinking of you

Lovebird#2: You make my heart pound.. Don't hang up and let's talk until we fall asleep

Lovebird#1: I will tell you a love story, dear.. Once upon a time there was this beautiful guy....

Lovebird#2: You are so brilliant, you can tell such an interesting story just on the spot..

Lovebird#1: Thanks, sweet pumkin.. The story gets more interesting.

Lovebird#2: That's is so hilarious, can someone get Steven Spielberg so he can make a great movie out of the story!!! I'm not sure what would I do, if there were no cellphones...

Lovebird#1: Well I could write a letter everyday, if we had no cell phones.. I could write write and write...

WTF do people have to talk about at 4:30 am in the morning ????

What did they do before they had cellphones ????

• Members

It is annoying when you have waited patiently in person for customer service and when it is your turn, they take a phone call. I was here first and waited perhaps a long while. The phone should be put on hold while they wait on me. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Guest EXPAT

Listening to Michelangelo Signorile on SiriusXM Progress 127. I think he is a great interviewer and has a great perspective on liberal and progressive views. He is worth listening to daily from 12 Noon - 3PM Pacific time. He's also on demand on Sirius as well. He jus recently moved from Sirius OutQ to Sirius Progress (previously Sirius Left).

7500+-+01.jpg

Guest FourAces

Americans our one of the more sexually repressed countries I can think of. Ashamed of our bodies ashamed of sex yet those telling us how ashamed we should be seem to be the ones involved in some type of naked or sex scandal :(

• Members

Lovebird #1: Honey I couldn't sleep much thinking of you...

Lovebird #2: Aww Sweetie, that's so sweet.. Guess what! I couldn't sleep at all think of you.. Zero, Nada

Lovebird#1: Honey, come to think of it, in what little sleep I got, I was dreaming of you.. I can't stop thinking of you

Lovebird#2: You make my heart pound.. Don't hang up and let's talk until we fall asleep

Lovebird#1: I will tell you a love story, dear.. Once upon a time there was this beautiful guy....

Lovebird#2: You are so brilliant, you can tell such an interesting story just on the spot..

Lovebird#1: Thanks, sweet pumkin.. The story gets more interesting.

Lovebird#2: That's is so hilarious, can someone get Steven Spielberg so he can make a great movie out of the story!!! I'm not sure what would I do, if there were no cellphones...

Lovebird#1: Well I could write a letter everyday, if we had no cell phones.. I could write write and write...

hito, are you telling us "you want one like that" ? Lovebird # 1 or 2 ?????

Guest FourAces

Shota Another August 2nd and I still miss you so very very much. I still cry, once in a while, as I lay awake at nights thinking about you I know its stupid but I can't help it. There were so many good times a few bad times and a couple of outright strange times .... I would do anything to experience time with you again. Since you passed on I am lost wondering aimless no clue what to do. My life has gone downhill without you. I am so fucking mad at you for leaving.It should not have been... it was way too soon.

So many unused plastic hearts. I love you very much <3

Guest hitoallusa

Well at least the one leaves in your memory... ^_^ As long as you can remember good times with him then he is alive and with you..

Shota Another August 2nd and I still miss you so very very much. I still cry, once in a while, as I lay awake at nights thinking about you I know its stupid but I can't help it. There were so many good times a few bad times and a couple of outright strange times .... I would do anything to experience time with you again. Since you passed on I am lost wondering aimless no clue what to do. My life has gone downhill without you. I am so fucking mad at you for leaving.It should not have been... it was way too soon.

So many unused plastic hearts. I love you very much <3

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my it's censored so I don't know what that is..^_^ I will check it later at home. I'm curious. It must be something good.. I love gifts..

• Members

Oh my it's censored so I don't know what that is.. :smile: I will check it later at home. I'm curious. It must be something good.. I love gifts..

Its the SHIRT, silly......with your Favorite comment ! DUH !