TotallyOz

Barcelona vs. Thai National Team in Bangkok: A few Photos

The boys wanted to go to the soccer game when Barcelona was in town. It was a huge deal for them as they both love soccer and they love Barcelona.

I told them to go buy some tickets at Ticketmaster and they did. They were lucky they did as they both told me of issues at the game with fake tickets and people paying for 2nd hand tickets, getting ready for the game and then not getting in. Imagine that: face tickets in Thailand! A true shocker isn't it?

They wanted to go really early and they spend most of the afternoon there walking around doing whatever guys do at these events. I didn't ask many questions. But, I did notice a few too many photos of girls. :smile:

They said the entire crowd had to go through 1 small little door and it took forever to get in.

They both thoroughly enjoyed themselves and it made me happy to see them smile and laugh so much that night. They did tell me that a small bottle of water was 80 baht inside.

They took a few pics and said it was OK for me to post there here in case others want to see what the games are like in Thailand. They took mostly video of the day but I was able to find a few pics. Enjoy.

post-100001-0-25477800-1376985032_thumb.

post-100001-0-20476600-1376985038_thumb.

post-100001-0-15409900-1376985044_thumb.

post-100001-0-06617400-1376985051_thumb.