TotallyOz

Gay Palm Springs – Are you Lucky? Can You Hit 18 Holes?

Guest CharliePS

I almost choked when I read your statement that because 40% of the local population is supposed to be gay, "your chances of hooking up are high." The majority of those local gays are elderly retirees, many partnered or married couples, not horny single hunks prowling for hook-ups. When visitors hook up, it is usually with other visitors who are there for the same reason. I would bet my Social Security check that 80-90% of the non-conjugal sex in town takes place in the resorts and hotels between visitors, or between visitors and rentboys.

I almost choked when I read your statement that because 40% of the local population is supposed to be gay, "your chances of hooking up are high." The majority of those local gays are elderly retirees, many partnered or married couples, not horny single hunks prowling for hook-ups. When visitors hook up, it is usually with other visitors who are there for the same reason. I would bet my Social Security check that 80-90% of the non-conjugal sex in town takes place in the resorts and hotels between visitors, or between visitors and rentboys.

You may be right. But, I have had 5 friends who were all in their 20' and 30's live there and all said the same thing. But, they just liked sex and didn't care of the sex partner was married or not. They were just into sex.

For a twink lover like me, it may not be ideal. But for someone who truly does like older men, yes I know many, it is paradise for them.

Guest hitoallusa

Wow do you only play half a course a day because it's so hot there? Otherwise you could finish 18 holes in a day? Maybe it's too hot there to play golf during the mid-day. I'm not sure whether Lucky and Charlie play golf there on weekend.. :smile:

I ate 18 holes in one weekend when I was there.... :ike:

Guest hitoallusa

I don't like young gay guys they are immature, into drugs and do awful things.. They are trouble, trouble like in a Taylor Swift's song.. I love older gay men so it's a paradise for me. I hope they are not married or partnered though..

But for someone who truly does like older men, yes I know many, it is paradise for them.

• Members

Wow do you only play half a course a day because it's so hot there? Otherwise you could finish 18 holes in a day? Maybe it's too hot there to play golf during the mid-day. I'm not sure whether Lucky and Charlie play golf there on weekend.. :smile:

Oh, it was PLENTY hot hito..... but the Clubs and balls were in Perfect synch. :lol: