Guest tomcal

Things you can see at the sauna!

The last trip I was sitting at Meo Mundo one night and there were around 5 or 6 guys sitting at the table with me. A guy who I did not know sat down to my right. I was talking to the other guyss when the guy to my right taps me on the arm and says "do you want to take a picture?"(my reputation of taking pics is well known to the boys) the first pic below is what I saw! Over the course of the next 4 nights he was there but I never had a opportunity to spend any time with him. He was always a very happy talkative guy with everyone at the sauna. He friended me on FB and sends me messages every week, so I am definitely going to meet up with him and see if he is as much fun as he appears.

post-119356-0-74360800-1382499158_thumb.

post-119356-0-91126500-1382499926_thumb.

• Members

the post doesn't say so, but i will assume that the guy in yellow speedos is the owner of the nice dick in the first picture. am i right?

i will be in rio in january, and would not object to meet him for a day.... and night.

i am looking forward to your report when you meet him, and maybe some contact.