Guest tomcal

Rio November

• Members

Maybe this question belongs in a new topic but I am going to ask it here. Have you been to the Blackout Sex Club in Brazil? Can anyone explain just what this place is and what the average visitor should expect when they enter the place?

http://www.blackoutclub.com.br/page01.htm

feet-night.png

segunda.gifquarta.gifquinta.gifsexta.gif

http://www.blackoutclub.com.br/diversao/gw-video.htm

http://www.blackoutclub.com.br/diversao/jr-pavanelli.htm

• Members

In previous posts, you expressed interest in Rio - however, this place is not in Rio. It is in Sao Paulo. The place in very near the main "gay" area not far from Praca da Republica.

Since I do not know your likes or dislikes, I will say that I was at this place only once and only at the encouraging of a friend. I stayed long enough to know what going on.

There are strip shows, there is entertainment but the place is definitely NOT a sauna. The patrons there are mixed. For example, the younger customers are rather "delicate" or feminine while the older patrons are rather scruffy or quite "nelly" as is sometimes said.

There is a large "dark room" where some of the customers go for meeting other customers. It is not possible to see the other person because of the darkness. You merely know someone is there and grabbing you.

I personally did not like the place and I have no plans to return even if a friend pleads with me for company.

On the other hand, if you like fast sexual contacts without the ability to see the other person, you might like the place.

To me, the place is a big UGH!

-

Guest tomcal

I met Ricardo last year, he is definitely in my top three guys in Porto Alegre. I am heading back in March and I want to make sure he is there on the same days I am. We just spoke on the phone and he said, "I want to stay at the hotel with you when you come here". I laughed and then he started laughing and he said "I know you are a big Safado!" (which in this context means big HO) and if I don't stay there you will have other guys there!" I said " that's the reason I come there". He said "You won't be wanting any other guys, I will make you only want to be with me!"

I thought about it and willing to take the challenge! :lol:

He speaks excellent English so I know I got this correct!

post-119356-0-97238500-1389060495_thumb.

post-119356-0-94252800-1389060532_thumb.

post-119356-0-12605000-1389060571_thumb.