Guest tomcal

Rio November

I have been here since last Friday and both Meo Mundo and Club 117 are very busy with a lot of guys working at both. Friday night was one of Meo Mundo's owners birthday party and the free food brought in a huge crowd, I was told that a record 114 "working" guys were signed in and there was at least that many other patrons! You could hardly move anywhere on the two floors...which is why I stayed in one of the rooms most of the evening! :lol: .

Pointe 202 is on life support and I suspect terminal!

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks for the (brief) report. Glad to hear Meio Mundo is doing so very well. A few months ago, someone reported that Meio Mundo had added a fourth floor Disco. Can you report anything about this addition?

Thanks for the (brief) report. Glad to hear Meio Mundo is doing so very well. A few months ago, someone reported that Meio Mundo had added a fourth floor Disco. Can you report anything about this addition?

Lurker, :-) your right it was brief, because I forgot to attach what I had been writing and saved the past two days!

The 4th floor at MM was supposed to be a "gentleman's club of sorts" where a customer could take a boy to sit and a quiet for dignified atmosphere and talk, for $125.R you and he would have unlimited drinks, there was a small bar and bartender in attendance, a few potted plants and some overstuffed chairs and sofas. Personally I rather talk to a guy in the downstairs bar while watching all the other naked guys walking around! I don't think it ever worked but I will ask tonight.

A few thoughts before the good stuff, so if you want to scroll down past the boring part go now! :-)

Arrived in Rio at 10:00 this morning and at the apartment by 11:00. For the past 2 years I have used Rioapartmentrental.com and have been really happy with their selection of apartments and service. They have a U.S. number and their people are fluent in English. Today I had my first problem with a rental from them. The apartment i usually get was booked so I got one across the street that I had stayed at in the past. Not near as nice or spacious but I love the location and I am basically in the apt. to sleep so views/decks/pools don't sway me too much. There was construction going on right above the bedroom ceiling! It sounded like someone with a sledgehammer, striking about every 10 seconds and this went on for the first hour I was there. I called riorental and they said they were sorry they didn't know about the renovation going on above me but they would call me back in 10 minutes after they found out what the deal was! They called back and said that the renovation work being done with the hammer should be finished today and there wouldn't be anymore noise but, the owner of the apartment I was staying in had another apartment 4 blocks away that I could move to with no difference in price(mine was a 1bedroom, the one being offered was a 3 bedroom) I told them that if the noise did stop by late this afternoon I would stay where I was. I thought their response time and solution was great thou. I highly recommend them.

Another reason I stay in this area of Ipanema besides the numerous restaurants and proximity to the gay beach is that there is a citibank ATM 2 blocks away, and since I do my business banking with them, there is no foreign transaction fees or chgs for ATM withdrawals so it makes it very convienent to take out 1 to 2 days needed cash and go back every other day, that way I am never carrying alot of money or keeping it at the apartment. So this afternoon I walk over and its GONE The building is vacant! at this point I'm thinking, "things are not starting out well, i hope this isn't a sign of what my sauna adventures will be tonight!" There is another Citibank location in Copacabana about 15 blocks away so I went there...and took out 4 days cash reserves! I then later find out Citibank moved just a block away from the old location so it's 4 blocks from me!

After the overnight flight from L.A. and not being able to get a nap in with the hammering above me I decided I might as well go to Meo Mundo(actually I would have done that no matter what good or bad had happened when I got to Rio!) I got there about 5:15 and I run into IHPguy(aka faveladweller)!! But he looked so good I thought he might be a new sauna boy and almost approached him for a programma!!! :-) He looks younger and fitter and all around great! His exercise program has really done him well. I think he should do a infomercial on his methods for looking great! Congrats to him!

We didn't get to talk long because he had a very big dicked guy waiting for him and I had 3 of the regular guys I always see waving me over to their table! after about 10 minutes the one boy said "let's go"! The 4 of us went up and I think we spent as much time laughing as having sex, all are really good guys who i like alot. we are meeting up again on Monday night.

One of the boys came up to me and said that there is a new 18yr old with a HUGE dick and he wanted me to see, and maybe we could all go up to a room. He was cute and the dick was huge! It even looked bigger on him as he is maybe 5'6", but one of the boys told me he doesn't kiss and doesn't suck....so that was a deal killer. I can't remember a guy who doesn't kiss in Brazil

The one guy who loves bttming stayed next to me in the bar and said "let's go find another cute guy" I said that if he wanted to do a 3 way he had to find someone new and cute! It took him about 3 mins! lol He takes me downstairs to the locker area and there is a cute 18 yr old, big dick and he introduces us and says to the new guy "show him how good you kiss!" We went up to a room a minute later...

By 8:30 you could hardly move in Meo Mundo as they were having a party to celebrate the birthday of one of the owners. Since there is free food a lot of the working boys show up. When I talked to the owner I asked him how many boys were signed in and he said it was a record 114!! given how difficult it was to move around between the two floors I believe it! I ran into a 19 yr old who I had met earlier this year and he a cute nice guy, kinda on the quiet side, but alot of fun in bed

I left at 9:30 and got some food and went to bed to sleep. I didn't wake up until noon Saturday!

Beautiful day today, went down to the gay beach in Ipanema, Posto 9 and it was packed. I headed to Meo Mundo and for a Saturday it was pretty busy already, Ihpguy and I talked for awhile until both of us got distracted by the many hard dicks on display around us! I went up with one new and one regular to do a 3way and then about 8:00 decided to swing by Club 117 to see if anything was going on. It was PACKED! I wished I had gone sooner! Tomorrow night(Sunday) Meo Mundo is closed so I am going there about 5:00 as I made some appointments with a couple of the guys I met tonight..

Sunday, well plans made a big turn today. Washington, first two pics below flew in from Sao Paulo for three days to stay with me as he works down there 1/2 the time. He got to the apartment about 3:00 and we went to eat a early dinner at ToNemAi the gay bar restaurant on Rua Farme de Amoedo. As we are walking there, he is holding my hand grabbing me around the waist and while the blvd is packed on a nice Sunday, I never saw one person take notice or care, 5 years ago this wouldn't have happened in Rio!

I have never gone there before 10:00 at night ever and I found late afternoon on a Sat. or Sun. on a nice day is the time to go. first it is 2 blocks in from the gay beach and just before Rua Visconde Piraja, the main commercial blvd and bus route so all the guys are walking by in their speedos heading home from the beach in the late afternoon. We ate and had drinks and then decided to go to Club 117.

When we got to 117 about 7:00 pm, I ran into Diego(3 and 4th pics) He is 21 and I met him two years ago at pointe sauna but he stopped working the sauna last year and started working as a gogo boy. We talked and the 3 of us decided to go up to a room.

117 was pretty busy with enough different guys working to satisfy most everyone's type! It wasn't as busy at Saturday night but it was good.

post-119356-0-96561900-1383582397_thumb.

post-119356-0-36401800-1383582664_thumb.

post-119356-0-18673800-1383582772_thumb.

post-119356-0-24500000-1383582990_thumb.

Guest parisrio2000

I had a chat with Diego before. He seems like a nice guy. But often at 117 he used to be accompanied by one particular client, who was clearly his regular patron. He was skittish about giving his number out in the open. Is he still "taken"? Also, how much does he charge.

Have you run into my favorite? He's the most handsome boy there.

• Members

Tom,it's so nice to hear about your latest trip to Rio. And it's a comfort to know that you were there in time for Sunday services. It helps you set an example for the others. I expect that this trip will be a huge success as long as you get your rest, eat right, and don't stay out to late!

But be safe, and let us know all about it.

• Members

Tomcal,

After reading your reports i have decided to cancel the hotel and take

Appartment. However there are 2 web sights

Rioapartmentrental.com

And

Rioapartmentrentals.com

Very small difernce. Which do you use ?

Cao

Guest lurkerspeaks

Trzinko, it is the website WITHOUT the "s" on the end. I have used the same company with success as well.

I can not speak to the exact amount that Tomcal spends, but having spent time with him in Rio, I can say that he does not over-pay and in fact probably pays less than many tourists do. But the main difference is that the boys all love Tomcal and WANT to spend time with him. That is because he treats them with respect and kindness and not just as a piece of ass. He makes sure that not only does he have a good time, but the boys do as well.

http://www.rioapartmentrental.com/ no "s" at the end. Usually I speak to Michele. She is very good and helpful. On the left hand side of the home page you have a choice to pick the neighborhood(Copacabana, Ipanema, etc.) and then studio/1 bedroom/2 bedroom etc.

Each apt. has photos and locator map so you can see what it looks like and where it is in relation to beach/transportation. I have found that many times the difference in price between a 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom is not that much and I prefer having a second bedroom.

Lurker thanks for the comments above! I have never paid over $100.R(and won't) and lately that seems to be the expected rate. The boys all talk so they know what each other are getting paid.

Today the exchange rate is $1.00 U.S. to $2.22R so it amounts to $45. U.S. One of the guys in the threesome picture above yesterday was offered $80.R by someone just before we went upstairs and he turned him down.

• Members

http://www.rioapartmentrental.com/ no "s" at the end. Usually I speak to Michele. She is very good and helpful. On the left hand side of the home page you have a choice to pick the neighborhood(Copacabana, Ipanema, etc.) and then studio/1 bedroom/2 bedroom etc.

Each apt. has photos and locator map so you can see what it looks like and where it is in relation to beach/transportation. I have found that many times the difference in price between a 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom is not that much and I prefer having a second bedroom.

My friend Barr and I used this agency in 2011 and were indeed pleased. Two other friends of ours have used it as well. The good thing about this agency is their professionalism. My agent took me to the apartment where we sat and finalized the contract, but with its properties, one knows beforehand whether guests are allowed or not allowed, etc. So the agency knows what perhaps will/can happen in some of their apartments [which is quite all right, for Brasilians supposedly believe that what happens behind closed doors is NO one's business except for the occupants. I know you asked a simple query of TomCal, but I felt that I wanted my fingers to caress my computer keys and respond here! [When Barr and I checked out, another agent came to the apartment, did not check it in our presence, but he did return my few hundreds of dollars which I'd paid as a deposit. His demeanor and basic mode of operation were refreshing, indeed! Shortly after he left, Barr and I got into our respective cars and were driven to the airport!]

Guest paperboy

hi Tomcal

great report thanks

ive only got until november 30th then im there, cant wait ahhahaha

ive booked my apartment through

Rioapartments

with the s at the end

when you said you have used them before, are they good, and i should be ok with them

i do worry some times lol

thanks

Today was the first day or crappy weather since I got here, cool, drizzly so I figured since Tuesdays are usually Club 117 best night it would be even better since the guys would be showing up early to work. I was right, it was packed, with guys for everyone's type! I ran into a guy that Oz has known for a long time, blonde, big dick, all around nice guy. Oz had introduced us last year but I had never been with him. I was sitting with a guy I have known and liked a lot and Oz's friend looks at me and him and says "possibly the three of us"? I knew without asking that the boy sitting with me would be all over it!! so I said yes! and it was GREAT!! You could tell how much both of them were into it and it made it very exciting, so much so that the two of them are coming over tomorrow afternoon to the apartment. I also went up with two of my favorites from Meo Mundo that were working at 117 on Tuesdays. Really a lot of hot guys tonight there. imho the best nights to go to Club 117 are Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun the best nights for Meo Mundo are Monday/Friday and Sat. but Saturdays can be slow at either place if its a really nice beach weather day!

... my apartment through

Rioapartments

with the s at the end

when you said you have used them before, are they good, and i should be ok with them

i do worry some times lol

thanks

you should be fine, the competition between the companies that do the apartment rentals keeps them up on their customer service.

As always fabulous report. I LOVED the 3 way photo. LOL Slut! ^_^

Sorry, it has taken a while to see this as I am in India and working 10 hours a day in the daytime and come back to hotel and crash after dinner. You have now given me reason to drink coffee during dinner so I can see what is happening with your sexcapades. I love them. Thank you for sharing.

Now, onto something even more important (LOL) for me. Did anyone ask you where your fat friend was that tipped too much? I don't care what they say, as long as they remember me. ^_^

As always fabulous report. I LOVED the 3 way photo. LOL Slut! :smile:

Sorry, it has taken a while to see this as I am in India and working 10 hours a day in the daytime and come back to hotel and crash after dinner. You have now given me reason to drink coffee during dinner so I can see what is happening with your sexcapades. I love them. Thank you for sharing.

Now, onto something even more important (LOL) for me. Did anyone ask you where your fat friend was that tipped too much? I don't care what they say, as long as they remember me. :smile:

OZ, as soon as Marco saw me the first thing he did is ask about you!!

Lurker, Washington asked about you and remembered the night we all went to ToNemAi! and of course Diogo mentioned you right away!

About guests at the apartments:

On Rioapartmentrental the last line under description for each of the apartments will either say "open guest policy" "liberal guest policy" or say neither and just say 24 hr security. I am not sure why the distinction between liberal and open? The apartments I have stayed in of theirs were all "Open guest policy" which is important to me! ALL have outer locked gate and then a inner locked front door before you get to the building lobby, pretty much standard in Brazil. but the difference is whether there is a doorman there 24 hrs. The building I am in only has a doorman from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and then you have to use your keys for the gate and door instead of him buzzing you in. You basically have 3 locked areas before you or anyone can get to your apartment, the outside gate, the front door and then the apartment door.

Today was another grey drizzly day, I got up late and was starting to pack somethings around noon since I am leaving for Porto Alegre tomorrow. all of the sudden the doorbell rang and it was Francis a guy who I originally met at MeoMundo about 3 years ago. He kissed me and said "why you no tell me u were here??" In the last 3 or 4 trips here, he usually worked his regular job and came over to the apartment to spend the night with me around 10:00 when I got back from the saunas. I said "how did you know I was here?" and he said one of his friends who still works at the sauna told him and he knows which apts I stay at so he decided to drop by! I told him I had to leave at 2:30(not true but I had the duo from last night coming over at 3:00) He says "ok lets have sex!" We did, then we cuddled up and took a hour nap! The two guys from last night showed up on time and stayed until about 6:00, I headed off to Meo Mundo but I thought it would be pretty slow there given it was a Wednesday night and rainy so I messaged a couple of the guys to make sure there would be something to do there. There were maybe 12 -14 guys there and maybe 5 customers.

the first pic is the noon visitor 2nd pic is duo tonight at MM 3rd pic is one of them "posing".

The saunas Meo Mundo and 117 have been great this week with as many guys as I have ever seen there over the years. Unless you are staying in Copacabana and enjoy the walk, Pointe202 is IMHO useless to go to.. Literally every sauna boy I talked to told me they wouldn't work there and that there are many issues, some involving drugs that are leading to it's rapid decline.

Off to Porto Alegre tomorrow

post-119356-0-55677000-1383785138_thumb.

post-119356-0-00667300-1383785194_thumb.

post-119356-0-59260800-1383785301_thumb.