RA1

LUCKY

• Members

Actually it was because the engine barely ran with such fuel. But, some people will try anything if the price is right. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I think the perils were experienced by any who consumed such. The chemical/distillation process was fairly straightforward.

BTW--I have known and heard of folks who used "lightly" distilled oil in their cars, products that only vaguely resembled the gasoline that should have been used but the price was right. However, I have never heard of using white lightening to run a car. Perhaps gas was so cheap and sugar and corn turned into drinking whiskey was so lucrative there was never any need?

Best regards,

RA1

Talk about Great segways......... Geesh ! :P

• Members

It seems to me there are two...

I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Maybe this :poke: will melt into :hug: to this.

I doubt it, but I am DONE with him, so no worries.....(BTW, I hope you are sending your cheery anecdotes to ALL parties involved ? THAT would seem the RIGHT thing to do) :yes: Afterall every celebrity feud takes 2 people. Where is my Twitter ?

• Members

I read about three or four of the first posts here and have gotten the gist of them! OK, men, come on; it's the beginning of the main HOLIDAY SEASON in our world! Let us ALL try harder to have "PEACE" here as well as in that huge, vast world of ours where we all know that it, unfortunately, DOESN'T exist!

• Members

I read about three or four of the first posts here and have gotten the gist of them! OK, men, come on; it's the beginning of the main HOLIDAY SEASON in our world! Let us ALL try harder to have "PEACE" here as well as in that huge, vast world of ours where we all know that it, unfortunately, DOESN'T exist!

Hey Ax, powerful World leaders cant achieve Peace.... How do you expect Oz and Tampa to do so ???? Sometimes it just aint possible when there are people that dont want to Live and Let Live......

kumbaya.jpg

• Members

Not everyone gets a thread named after them, and I understand this is supposed to be a nasty thread about me, but guys, I strongly urge you to save your time. Go after someone who cares what you think!.

Apparently you DO, or you wouldnt have posted THIS comment. I find it quite amusing. And by now it is apparent to all that you ONLY care about LUCKY, no matter how you wrap it in your "we are the world" gift wrap. So my friend, as you continue to comment, I will continue to reply. Afterall, thats why you do it, right ? For the attention :yes::yes:

Here I am in India and sadly I have not had much time for this site and I come here to see a thread I don't quite understand where it came from but more importantly, people are posting photos of my beloved Wizard of Oz characters in a thread that talks about poop.

I never.

I say I never!

• Members

In point of fact, the earliest poop post I find is this one on fecal transplants by Lucky. (The post, not the transplants!)

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12810-fecal-transplants-are-good-for-you/

I was not formerly aware of that fecal post, but find it quite Ironic in light of the recent anti-scat campaign.