Guest zipperzone

It's the Bieb again

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my every kid goes through that stage... What's wrong with a healthy and energetic kid showing some interest in a girl? There is nothing wrong here... Bieber I BELIEVE you~~~~ You will grow up to be a great man. Cheers~~~~

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Lookin.. I'm glad that he is healthy and well. He just needs some direction in his life. He will grow up to a great man.. I have faith in him. ^_^ Beiber we love you~~~ So don't give up and keep trying to do what's really good for you~~~ Cheers and a BIG BIG hug.~~~~

Hah!

Justin Bieber denied entry to Sapphire strip club

Justin Bieber isn’t even welcome at New York strip clubs.

After he was turned away from a slew of Super Bowl parties, including ESPN’s Friday night bash, and days after a photo emerged of the teen star and friend Khalil Sharieff licking a stripper’s nipples, Bieber was barred from the Sunday Sins party at Sapphire New York on the Upper East Side.

A spy heard organizers of the bash, hosted by promoter Ruben Araneta and DJ’d by Cassidy and Todd Smolar, discuss whether they should allow the 19-year-old in.

“They decided he wasn’t worth the trouble,” our source relates, adding, “A party promoter asked the club about setting Bieber and his crew up with a few tables, but management said no because he is underage and his current negative press is not good for their venue — even though Bieber spent $75,000 at a strip club in Miami last week.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/05/justin-bieber-denied-entry-to-sapphire-strip-club/

List of NYC clubs banning Justin Bieber keeps growing ... and growing

The 19-year-old Bieber and his entourage were turned away from his favorite New York City club 1 OAK during Super Bowl weekend. The Canadian pop star really has to break a sweat to figure out where he is allowed to party

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Get used to it, Biebs.

Justin Bieber and his entourage were turned away from his favorite New York City club 1 OAK during Super Bowl weekend, but the Chelsea hot spot is just one of many Big Apple hangouts where the 19-year-old singer is banned.

The 19-year-old Canadian pop star is also not welcome at the VIP Room in the meatpacking district, Up and Down and the Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club. Bieber does not appear to be welcome at any future DirecTV events in the city. And the list may continue to grow. Bieber was turned away from at least four Super Bowl parties, including the DirecTV Super Saturday Night bash at Pier 40.

“While Bieber may be one of the biggest stars in the world, most clubs don’t want the hassle of having him inside anymore,” a nightlife source told Confidenti@l. “He is radioactive until he stops being so volatile. No one wants the bad press that follows him everywhere he goes.”

So if you want to enjoy a night out in New York City, it's very simple: check out our map to find out where Bieber WON'T be.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/list-nyc-clubs-banning-bieber-growing-article-1.1601914

And further to RA1's remarks about a private plane not being the best place to smoke it up...

Bieber’s pilots had to wear oxygen masks to block the weed

By Alex Dickinson

February 5, 2014 | 7:53am

Modal Trigger
2pics_bieberplane.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1
Officers and police dogs search Bieber's jet on Friday. Photo: Christopher Sadowski ; Splash News (inset)

The leased jet Justin Bieber and his entourage flew to the Super Bowl was so full of weed smoke that the pilots had to wear oxygen masks, according to a bombshell new report.

And Bieber and his father Jeremy were so abusive to a flight attendant that she had to hide in the cockpit.

NBC News, citing an official report of the incident, reports the captain of the flight warned the passengers several times to stop smoking weed.

“The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse,” the official report said.

“The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber were extremely abusive verbally and she would not work another flight with them.”

Sources told NBC the pilots had to wear oxygen masks because they risked inhaling the marijuana and failing any later drug tests.

The flight from Bieber’s native Canada arrived at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey Friday and was promptly searched after authorities noticed a strong smell of marijuana.

The 19-year-old pop star spent several hours in custody but was released after drug-sniffing canine cops came up empty.

None of the flight crew were willing to file charges against their passengers, NBC reported.

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/05/inside-biebers-pot-plane/

Guest hitoallusa

I googled searched it and didn't find any article on Bieber's gay kiss. If it were real then it should be all over the internet??? What am I missing???

• Members

I googled searched it and didn't find any article on Bieber's gay kiss. If it were real then it should be all over the internet??? What am I missing???

My best guess answers:

1) yes

&

2) Most of that part of the brain that people use to cross-check their mental constructs with empirical evidence?

Guest hitoallusa

I don't endorse his behaviors in anyway. I have seen Bieber being attacked and mocked even before this happened. Most of all he was exploited to play his tricks for money and he will eventually be deserted by those who surround him now as soon as he is no use to them. Not sure he got enough education to start a new career and he will not have enough money in the end to support his extravagant life style he got used to. It's not his fans who are problems. It is those who exploited this kid for their interest without considering his best interest. Even his father seems to be participating in his raunchy behaviors. In that sense he needs positive and true love. Giving him faith that he could be able to stand alone when all the spot lights are gone and no money is left. Let's support Bieber in that sense, not because he is a star but a kid who could easily fall and make mistakes so that he can start again. I am not cheering for that and not cheering for his bad behaviors.

Guest zipperzone

hito: The chance that he will run out of $$$ seems rather far fetched to me.

He's worth many hundreds of millions. Would love to see his tax returns.

• Members

I don't endorse his behaviors in anyway. I have seen Bieber being attacked and mocked even before this happened. Most of all he was exploited to play his tricks for money and he will eventually be deserted by those who surround him now as soon as he is no use to them. Not sure he got enough education to start a new career and he will not have enough money in the end to support his extravagant life style he got used to. It's not his fans who are problems. It is those who exploited this kid for their interest without considering his best interest. Even his father seems to be participating in his raunchy behaviors. In that sense he needs positive and true love. Giving him faith that he could be able to stand alone when all the spot lights are gone and no money is left. Let's support Bieber in that sense, not because he is a star but a kid who could easily fall and make mistakes so that he can start again. I am not cheering for that and not cheering for his bad behaviors.

Sorry hito, but you are a bit naive here. YES, perhaps he is being exploited, but that does not account for his own contributions to his own BAD BEHAVIOR. He is certainly educated enough to know right from wrong... He is simply a stupid kid trying to fit into a group incongruent to his upbringing. He is not a BLACK thug or hip-hopper. He is a WHITE pop singer. And while I certainly dO blame his parents for being "in absentia" when it comes to his well being, he iS the bread winner here and can say NO. As I have repeatedly said, a person can only be helped if they want to be. Bieber doesnt seem to be of that ilk YET. Hes not just a kid doing the usual KID things as he keeps trying to convince us. He is a reckless, self centered brat, not only harming himself, but endangering Others with his antics. How do you TEACH that ?

• Members

Sucky, in what world is a 13 year boy attending a small Catholic school in the boonies of Canada "certainly educated enough" to handle the likes of Usher, Ludacris & Def Jam Records, not to mention the absolute madness to be found at the top of the American pop culture scene? And a whacky mother whose greatest concern for him was that the guy who discovered and initially signed him was a Jew! :logik:

I too dislike what is apparently going on with Bieber but I don't hate him for it.

So why all the venom? Seriously man, why? Just because he's a cute little twinkie with a pretty face and way too much fame and money? ;):P

• Members

Sucky, in what world is a 13 year boy attending a small Catholic school in the boonies of Canada "certainly educated enough" to handle the likes of Usher, Ludacris & Def Jam Records, not to mention the absolute madness to be found at the top of the American pop culture scene? And a whacky mother whose greatest concern for him was that the guy who discovered and initially signed him was a Jew! :logik:

I too dislike what is apparently going on with Bieber but I don't hate him for it.

So why all the venom? Seriously man, why? Just because he's a cute little twinkie with a pretty face and way too much fame and money? ;):P

Missy, you are way too concerned about my feelings for Bieber. I am not questioning how YOU feel, so I suggest you just leave it alone. We certainly are on different pages, and if you want to continue making excuses for the little asshole, thats your perrogative. I'm not questioning you. The fact that you would keep bringing up his looks and money says more about you than it does about me, since those 2 things were never really MY focus. A person need not be college educated or born with a silver spoon to know right from wrong. That quality comes from just "living life" . Being Canadas version of American Trailer trash doesnt mean he cant have morals and a sense of "right". Maybe the REAL problem is people who keep making excuses for him and giving him passes ? Ya think ? :yes: The guy needs to have consequences for his actions. So far, thats whats lacking.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my.. If he were a normal high school student then he would have at least visiited the Sistine chapel while in Rome. Why can't he have a normal friend who wants go to this historic place rather than bars and clubs at night while in Italy? If I were his teenage friend then I would go to many museums and historic places with him. Some young people really do mismanage their time. Sigh if I were a pretty teenage girl then I might become his girlfriend and travel to all the historic places with him. But will he be faithful to me????