Guest zipperzone

It's the Bieb again

Guest hitoallusa

I found this counter petition online. Please sign it if you are against my Bieber being deported. He is a young kid. If a young kid gets deported for a mistake, I don't think we will have no young kid left in the US.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-justin-bieber-getting-deported-he-human-being-and-he-makes-mistakes-he-does-not-deserve/tcFGHlcs

Guest zipperzone

The latest shit to hit his fan...... Surrendered to police in Toronto last night and has been charged with aggravated assault for thumping on a limo driver. If convicted, technically it should prevent him from entering the U.S. again. But $$$ will probably overcome that problem.

• Members

Zip-

Have you signed the petition to have him removed from Canada? LOTS of folks have signed same to have him removed from the US.

He could become a modern man without a country for new and silly reasons. What a waste.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

For me, he's gone from a "mildly entertaining" cute kid to a "loathesome asshole". If his goal was to be an attention getter, then he is Sucksessful. He's failed at everything else. and actually WE are probably the ones to blame for affording this little arrogant Douche the opportunity to spend $1M (thats ONE MILLION DOLLARS) a MONTH on a destructive lifestyle, most of which includes supporting other useless Thugs, AND Drugs......... lots and lots of Drugs......

calvin-kick-ass.gif

8dde3f7a9d8dd4254158223082522603d8c13735

Guest zipperzone

Zip-

Have you signed the petition to have him removed from Canada? LOTS of folks have signed same to have him removed from the US.

He could become a modern man without a country for new and silly reasons. What a waste.

Best regards,

RA1

Unfortunately there is no chance for him being removed from Canada as he was born here and is a Canadian citizen.

Furthermore, Canada would probably gladly accept his income tax. He could keep the country afloat single handedly.

• Members

OK, before we all go drown the kid in a butt of Malmsey, let's try a little gedanken experiment:

1) Subjects are ten 15 year old Canadian boys who learned to sing at church choir practice & were raised in public housing by Jesus crazed single mothers.

2) Snatch up said boys and parachute them into Atlanta's hip hop scene and surround them with no one not both 20 years their senior and W/O anything whatsoever on their agenda except how much money they can milk the kids for.

3) Stuff the kids like French geese with insane amounts of fame & money and cut them off from any reality checks outside a narrow circle of handlers who don't care what happens to them as long as they can keep up with an absolutely mad schedule of concerts, public appearances and recording dates.

4) Marinate kids in the above craziness for 3 or 4 years.

NOW, out of ten (10) such experimental subjects, how many would we predict to emerge any better grounded than Mr. Bieber appears to be? One? Two? Zero?

I can just barely remember something of what I was like at 15 and I'm pretty sure that if you had yanked me out of the 9th grade and run that experiment on me, I wouldn't have handled it as well as Bieber has.

And, with all due deference to the eminent posters here (& with no disrespect intended), I doubt anybody else on BoyToy would have done much better. :whistle: Even the Great and Wonderful Oz, world famous for his ability to handle damn near anything, might have had a few wobbly moments here and there.

Guest hitoallusa

Yes I love you MsGuy!!!!! You are so right.. :smile: People should not make fun of him. I hope someone could help him. Please vote against Bieber's deportation. Please share the link with friends so that people can go and vote against his deportation. This kid needs love and understanding, not mockery and despise.

https://petitions.wh...eserve/tcFGHlcs

• Members

What is the opposite of phobia, irrational affection?

If we skip #2, then the rest won't follow. I realize that is irrational today. :(

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

OK, before we all go drown the kid in a butt of Malmsey, let's try a little gedanken experiment:

1) Subjects are ten 15 year old Canadian boys who learned to sing at church choir practice & were raised in public housing by Jesus crazed single mothers.

2) Snatch up said boys and parachute them into Atlanta's hip hop scene and surround them with no one not both 20 years their senior and W/O anything whatsoever on their agenda except how much money they can milk the kids for.

3) Stuff the kids like French geese with insane amounts of fame & money and cut them off from any reality checks outside a narrow circle of handlers who don't care what happens to them as long as they can keep up with an absolutely mad schedule of concerts, public appearances and recording dates.

4) Marinate kids in the above craziness for 3 or 4 years.

NOW, out of ten (10) such experimental subjects, how many would we predict to emerge any better grounded than Mr. Bieber appears to be? One? Two? Zero?

I can just barely remember something of what I was like at 15 and I'm pretty sure that if you had yanked me out of the 9th grade and run that experiment on me, I wouldn't have handled it as well as Bieber has.

And, with all due deference to the eminent posters here (& with no disrespect intended), I doubt anybody else on BoyToy would have done much better. :whistle: Even the Great and Wonderful Oz, world famous for his ability to handle damn near anything, might have had a few wobbly moments here and there.

Thats BULLSHIT. how you handle life says alot about your constitution. some people are "good eggs" and some are just downright Rotten. Bieber may be young. but he's an educated young Adult and should know better. If he's Weak, then he should work on that, but obviously neither He, nor anyone in his camp , including his parents CARE. YES, he is around negative influences, especially in the business he has chosen, however for all the ones that "succumb", there are many that stay strong and focused, and Make it !

Giving excuses and ratrionale for his immature and destructive behavior is a crock of Crap Missy.... and you should know better.....

• Members

As an aside, there is a newsletter published online from the UK - Popbitch - which is very revealing. And despite the UK's fierce laws against defamation and libel with very heavy damages being awarded to litigants, Popbitch has never been sued successfully.

I mention this because twice in the past year Popbitch has alluded to the way in which Marilyn Manson delights in introducing the wonders of recreational pharmaceuticals to young stars who are squeaky-clean. Popbitch has alluded to his growing friendship with a teenage popstar who has achieved success and fame worldwide and tho coming from Canada now resides in the USA.

• Members
No doubt he would be gratified to know how many here are ready with free advice and suggestions for making him a better member of society.
Perhaps we could form a Dutch Uncle Lecture League to help keep him on the straight and narrow. :rolleyes:

justin-bieber-on-funny-or-die.jpg

Step on it!! It's those D.U.L.L. guys again!

lookin, you know a person Cant be helped unless they WANT to be helped. My feeling is that Bieber doesnt think he needs any help because he is just being "so fierce and cool"......

• Members

The Bieb and his entourage were detained Friday at TEB (Teterboro) while various officials went through the luggage, etc. Supposedly strong smell of marijuana detected after landing. There is speculation that the pilots called ahead with this information or that the US is getting tired of his antics. They found nothing and released everyone after 3-4 hours. Nice start to the SB week-end.

Whether pilots agree or disagree about the use of marijuana, it currently is illegal for them to use period. I remember one trip where my two screw ball passengers were smoking weed and I did not like it at all. What you do on your own time is your business but not while flying in a small plane. Also, let us not forget the crash of Ricky Nelson's plane where reputedly explosive drugs were being used.

Some of these kinds of activities are safety of flight issues and cannot and should not be ignored by passengers.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Here's the Latest installment of "Our Daily Bieber", and isn't it PRECIOUS ????

The Boober and one of his lackies sucking on a Strippers tits...... Just what I needed to see......

well hito, looks like your "boy" is cheating on you ? :poke:

justin-bieber-khalil-biting-boob__oPt.jp

• Members

Ewwww... :sick:

Well, go ahead and stick a pitchfork in him, Sucky, he's dead to me now. ;)

Oh Missy, dont fret and give up so easily.... Surely your charming personality could overshadow some silicone inflated hooker tits. He just needs to get to know you like I do ! :rofl: